Free Morning After Pill For Teens

Free Morning Pill Teens - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Jul, 2013 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Free Morning After Pill For Teens Encouraging sex and reducing pregnancy...
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Girls to be given free access to morning after pill

The morning after pill could soon be available free to Auckland girls in a bid to reduce teenage pregnancies and abortions.
Ref. Source 9

Free Morning After Pill For Teens (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th May, 2008 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Teens Pill Morning Free

Exactly how does the morning after pill reduce pregnancies? I can see it reducing pregnancies that come to term, but a reduction in pregnancies I have difficulty in seeing.

6th May, 2008 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Free Morning After Pill For Teens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Here is all I could find out;

* It temporarily stops the release of an egg from the ovary;
* It prevents fertilization; or
* It prevents a fertilized egg from attaching to the uterus.

This is why the mark of 72 hours is used. Here are some stats on effectiveness.

5% effective within 24 hours of unprotected sex
85% effective between 25 and 48 hours
and 58% effective between 49 and 72 hours.

So as long as the egg has not been fertilized this product will work fairly well. It is to be used as a back up to Condoms, Diaphragms and the pill. They claim no know side effects and that it will not effect your ability to become pregnant in later years. It is a whoops the condom broke quick pop the pill then wait for the right amount of time and pop the second pill.

I see many will use only this since mom and dad are not required and that is just plain scary. Best birth control is still dad and mom and many good long open talks.

6th May, 2008 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Teens Pill Morning Free

I wonder how they plan to distribute this? Teens in Australia will be having sex for no good reason and they may use the pill as a 'better' reason too especially forgetting things like AIDS when they don't use a condom.

6th May, 2008 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

Teens Pill Morning Free

The article said just walk into the drugstore and they can get them (at a cost I believe presently.).

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2011 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Obama Defends Decision Denying Morning After Pill to Teens

U.S.A. President Barack Obama is defending his administration's decision yesterday to deny over the counter access to the morning after pill to teenage girls - a surprise decision that cause some pro-life and pro-abortion groups off guard.

In a rare move, the Health and Human Services Department overruled a decision by the Food and Drug Administration to make the morning after pill available to teenagers without a prescription. The Obama administration was examining the possibility of selling the morning after pill to teenagers and the FDA had until Wednesday to respond to a request from the maker of the generic version of the Plan B drug to sell it on the shelves and not behind the pharmacist's counter. However, although the FDA initially approved the decision, the HHS department overruled it.

The FDA has already taken the health and safety of women out of the hands of doctors. The FDA originally approved the morning after pill at the end of the Clinton administration in 1999 and, in 2006, it was approved for nonprescription use for women 18 and older. Previously, a federal court ordered the Food and Drug Administration to reconsider its decision preventing minors from purchasing the morning after pill without a prescription.

Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, who strongly supports abortion, rejected the decision by the FDA saying that she didn't believe enough studies had been presented concerning how the drug affects the bodies of teenage girls who may take it.

Obama defended the decision on the same grounds, saying that, as a father of two daughters, government should "apply some common sense" to the rules that guide over the counter usage of the morning after pill. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jan, 2012 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Free Morning Pill Teens

While this may be a good idea, it is like saying go ahead and have sex. If you do, you can always take this pill to get you out of trouble. I do not agree with it.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2013 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Free Morning Pill Teens Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

New York Distributing Free Morning After Pills to High School Girls

From trans fats to Big Gulps, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has insisted that the city's interest in "public health" excuses his overreach on things like dietary choices. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Free Morning After Pill For Teens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,