World Greed Updates - Page 3 of 5

I am really excited to hear that! - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 27th Sep, 2008 - 7:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
World Greed
24th Sep, 2008 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates - Page 3

Don't start the funeral music yet AlaskanLDS. It is not all over yet. I have only taken it off the public access server, but possibly I can:

1. Change the name
2. Take out all the RISK related icons
3. Keep it private, so it is not accessible to the public
4. Make it so only certain of us can access it and see it

So do not worry, all your accounts are still there, just give me some time, or should I say give Hasbro's attorney's some time to see what they say.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Updates Greed World

Nice reply JB I am sure some changes might still have to be made but think you are right the Mormon Battle will continue on a different name. Sorry to see that it came to this.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates
A Friend

World Greed Updates Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am hoping that we can still play risk. I think that we will be able to after all we are not trying to take away anything from them.

24th Sep, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Updates Greed World

Yes, you will still be able to play. Like I said the game and everything as it is (including your current games) are all there unchanged. I just need to see to what extent they are going with this and then I will make adjustments to suit. I know they have read my reply Email, but have not received a reply yet. For now you will just need to immerse yourselves in the other RPGs / Games until then, sorry for the inconvenience.

26th Sep, 2008 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Updates Greed World

Just as an update... I was not getting any reply so I wrote Hasbro's legal reps again and they said that they will have a more substantive reply for me later today, hopefully it will be something positive. I will keep all informed via this Thread.

26th Sep, 2008 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates

Sounds like they are listing the terms out in pretty good detail. man and there is so many free site out there for his game that stink, be nice they when to bug them instead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2008 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates - Page 3

Good news! Here is the reply I received:

Thank you for your quick response and removal of the game.  We also appreciate the link to the sourceforge.net site.

In regards to the MORMON version of the game, if you do not use any trademarks or copyrights of Hasbro, Inc., then Hasbro has nothing to complain about.  We cannot, however, review and/or approve your game, rather you should seek your own independent legal advice.

Basically, we are good to go so long as I take out all the 'RISK' / Hasbro related stuff. Therefore, give me some time... I will open back these under new names, pieces and rules. With the Mormon RISK I only need to take out the name as most of it is already changed.

27th Sep, 2008 - 7:36am / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

I am really excited to hear that! I use it as a de-stresser! I could use that about now--it was a long day! Thanks for all the "extra" things you do!

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: World Greed Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,