World Greed Updates - Page 4 of 5

Months Old Games Please move these games forward - Page 4 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 5th Jan, 2009 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
World Greed
27th Sep, 2008 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates - Page 4

Start relieving your stress then, because Mormon RISK is now Mormon WARS and is open at the same address! Please ensure that you reload your browser so that you see the new images and names that reflect the changes. There are many games there to finish / continue please check it.

Now I am only mentioning this here as a courtesy because of what happened, I will not mention Mormon WARS here again as all support and rants should only be placed within the LDS_Doctrine.com Community and not here. Thanks.

I will be renaming Community RISK to World Greed, yes strange names, but everything else I thought of resembled something out there. I am working on World Greed now, stay tuned.

Sponsored Links:
27th Sep, 2008 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Updates Greed World

World GREED Updates Complete

I have completed the change over to "World GREED". You will notice:

1. Faster loading lighter shaded map
2. Different playing pieces
3. New pictures and representations for World Greed

OK, now you guys can continue play as normal, have fun.

7th Oct, 2008 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates Reviews RPG & Card Board

New World GREED Updates

First, in order to see these changes make sure to reload your browser on the main page.

1. Option for symbol. At present there are 16 symbols to choose from.
2. The image to the left on login gives a better feel for the game era.
3. Instead of 200 / 500 FP options you now have 500 / 1000 FP options.

7th Oct, 2008 - 6:40am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Updates Greed World

Thanks JB! That is cool! I picked one, will it show up right away or on new games we create?

7th Oct, 2008 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Updates Greed World

It shows up right away, make sure you select the option from the drop down menu and then click on the Save button. If you are not having success then please post what is not right in the Bugs Thread and I will look into it.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2008 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates

Battler: Alskann

Member Alskann has joined World GREED and will use the color Purple.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2008 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates - Page 4

Updates

1. Copyright info and search options is now at the bottom of all battles.

2. When creating games there is a five day default. You can decrease that to 12 hours or 1 day or even up to two weeks depending on your schedule. We needed to add some sort of time limit as there are games lingering in the database for months.

If the time limit is reached then the next player in the turn moves. You are therefore responsible to keep a tab of the battles you are involved in. Also, make sure to note the time limit of the games you are joining to see how much time is given for you to make a move.

5th Jan, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Updates Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 4

Months Old Games

Please move these games forward or I will be deleting them to clear the database. Thanks.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: World Greed Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,