Us Army Cannot Read

Us Army Read - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th May, 2008 - 9:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA According to Stephen King
Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Us Army Cannot Read

King slams troops

Stephen King revealed yesterday what he truly thinks about the American military. In this audio clip he says that 'if you can read you can walk into a job...if not it's, the Army, Iraq, I don't know.' It's a little window into the mind of a complete and total moron.
Ref. https://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/9669/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Us Army Cannot Read
A Friend

Read Army Us

I totally disagree with Mr. King. I have served in the Military and I know people who are serving now. THey can read very well. You have to be able to read to be in the military. You need to study and know what your up against. Not being able to read will keep you out of the Army.

7th May, 2008 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Us Army Cannot Read History & Civil Business Politics

I really can't believe Stephen King would say something like this. I've read a few of his books and that statement will forever change how I think of him. Anyone who thinks people in the military are stupid is not very smart themselves. Just because you're smart doesn't mean you automatically go on to college or into the work force. Someone who actually cares about their own country and decides to serve in the armed forces should be respected, whether or not they could get into college.

How would Eisenhower feel if he heard someone call him stupid because he was in the Army? I joined the Marine Corps back in December and I'll be going to boot camp in August; I don't appreciate anyone saying people in the military (I'm going to assume he might have said the same about Marines) are inferior or stupid. I think that statement definitely shows that Stephen King is an elitist.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Us Army Cannot Read

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,