Lee Ann Musick - Page 3 of 5

Name: Kelly Comments: As a mother of two, - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2009 - 11:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
The mysterious baby sitter
26th Jul, 2009 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick - Page 3

Whether she suffered a psychological condition or not, justice must be served! What she did deserved the death penalty!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2009 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Musick Ann Lee

I saw a documentary about her case today....oh my goodness I cant believe she had four kids at her care and they all died! I mean how unlucky you can be you know what I am saying? Sounds to me like shes responsible...way too many coincidences.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2009 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Morgan

Comments: I just watched this case on Dateline...I am wondering if LeAnn possibly has a child named Nathan Purcell?
I think that Leann is guilty of killing her child and Chelsie. There's just no way that it could all be pure coincedence.

Source 1: Dateline

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2009 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Musick Ann Lee

Name: Michele

Comments: I think she's a disgrace to the human race, how appalling it is to me that she's still out living a pathetic excuse for a life in that crappy house, when she clearly should be locked up in a cage away from civilization until the day she dies and gets up close and personal with 'Satan' himself. And the death penalty would be an easy out - she deserves to suffer decades upon decades rotting in some grimy prison before she goes. [Peace] be with her remaining child/ren, & why hasn't that boyfriend of hers wised up and kicked her out on her ugly donkey yet, anyhow?

Source 1: dateline

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2009 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Musick Ann Lee

Name: Mike

Comments: [text removed] here is no statute of limitations for murder. Someday technology will prove how this monster killed these babies and she will be convicted of the murders.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Religious references removed.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2009 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick

Name: Mandy

Comments: [text removed] Let me have an hour with her. I'll kick her donkey. Hey Lee Ann, I know you're reading this, you are guilty as can be and you know it. You were responsible for those innocent beautiful children and all the world knows it. You will never have a good life...Never! Poor little Jacob.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persphone: Expletives and unnecessary removed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2009 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick - Page 3

Name: Priscilla

Comments: Okay, she clearly has Munchausen disorder and deserves to be in prison forever. TWO children died in her care and THREE others were rushed to the hospital after suffering from "not breathing" spells. No doctor ever found anything wrong with any of them. The reason there is no evidence is because she smothers them with pillows-unfortunately it's very easy to kill an infant in this manner without leaving any marks. And even her stupid, white trash behind is smart enough to figure that out. It makes me sick. If it were my child, she'd already be paying for her crimes.

Source 1: Dateline
Source 2: Education Major at UGA

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2009 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Lee Ann Musick Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Name: Kelly

Comments: As a mother of two, I am deeply saddened by the loss of these innocent children. I sure hope they get this woman arrested before another defenseless baby is killed. This is absolutely sickening.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Lee Ann Musick

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,