Dungeons & Dragons RPG

Dungeons Dragons Rpg - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Jan, 2017 - 3:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 
RPG System Reviewed
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2015 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons RPG

RPG Name: Dungeons & Dragons

Description: Dungeons & Dragons RPG Created by Dave Arneson and E. Gary Gygax, further editions by TSR, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast

What are your reviews for this classic role-playing game? Would Dungeons & Dragons play by post work well? If you have actually used this system please give your reviews both as a player or game master.

Played As: Dungeons & Dragons PBP RPG? or See more RPG systems

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th May, 2016 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons  RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons

5e is actually a faster system to generate characters for, personal opinion of course.

Options allow for rolling for stats or point buy. Selecting character race, then class selection. Both race and class come with details for suggested backgrounds as well starting equipment, listed feats, and related skills. Background selection grants a pair of skills, additional starting gear, and some flavor pieces. The longest section in 5 e character gen is spell selection.

31st May, 2016 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

I don't know about other sites as this is the first ime I've done play by post so in my opinion and limited experience this site proves that Dungeons & Dragons can be played in this format (Play By Post). So far I've played 3.5 and 2. I tend to lean towards 3.5 just because of the bonuses but like the simplicity of Dungeons & Dragons 2.

31st May, 2016 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

RPG Dragons and Dungeons

I have been playing Dungeons & Dragons for a long time. Off and on now for 30 + years. My favorite edition is by far 3.5. I couldn't stand it when 4e came out because it seemed to turn the game upside down. Though 5e seems better I am still not sure, I will reserve my judgment on that version until after I play a game or two. I also love the Pathfinder game as it is, to me, a continuation / upgrade from 3.5.
There are other Play By Post sites out there, I belong to a couple. I have been doing Play By Post now for about two years. I like this site a lot though and hope to be able to stay and play.

Post Date: 31st May, 2016 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons  RPG
A Friend

RPG Dragons and Dungeons

Dungeons & Dragons 4e plays more like a board game version of an (Massively Multiplayer Online) MMO Role-playing Game. Everything is so mechanical and linear. I did appreciate the fact that characters in 4e were labeled with a general role (Controller, Defender, Leader, and Striker).

The roles themselves were kind of like putting masking tape with a permanent markered name over the classic name plates (DPS, Tank, and Healer). The idea still works though. Some character classes are better equipped for certain functions and roles within a party.

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons  RPG
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons RPG

I am a fan of AD&D and 3.5 I am learning about version 5 but still like the AD&D because your character is not handed special feats or ability score changes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2017 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons  RPG
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons RPG

I've been playing Role-playing Games since there was a fantasy supplement in the rules of a game called Chainmail. I then bought Dungeons & Dragons when it came in a box with three softbound books from TSR with Gygax and Arneson conspicuously displayed. I've been playing ever since. My favorite edition is definitely 3.5. My favorite setting is Oriental Adventures/Rokugan Campaign Setting. If anyone is unaware of this setting and has any interest in Japan, check it out.

21st Jan, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews

Every version has its pros and cons but I think 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons is the best because its the first Role-playing Game to give development beyond class defaults.

I'm surprised there is still a following for Chainmail considering how far Dungeons & Dragons has come.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,