What If You Were A Bounty Hunter

What Bounty Hunter - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jul, 2014 - 12:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2014 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

What if you were a bounty hunter what kind of criminal will you go after? Will it be all about the money or just thrill of the catch?

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2014 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Hunter Bounty Were You What

Probably a mix of both, I would go after sexual molesters and those fathers who do not pay child support.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2014 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What If You Were A Bounty Hunter History & Civil Business Politics

Bounty hunting is not a glamorous job. You do not get to chose who you go after as the "Bounty" Is the bail paid for by the criminal who jumped bail and decided not to show up for court. Many of those that run are hardened criminals and may have a weapon and friends who will defend them and assist them.

I could be a bounty hunter as I have done some things like this but was not paid by the bonds bailsman. I remember assisting my elder brother on repossessions when some of the people have come out with a gun. It is a dangerous world we live in at times.

> TOPIC: What If You Were A Bounty Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,