What If You Were A Border Patrol Agent

What Border Patrol Agent - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Sep, 2014 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

What if you were a US immigration Border Patrol Agent, will you feel sorry for good mothers and children trying to seek a better life or will you treat all as one: illegals - enemies of the state?

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2014 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Agent Patrol Border Were You What

Interesting choices. I am not quite sure why you couldnt choose both to a degree? Of course you would feel sorry for the children that have been sent to the border (Without parents - if you come with a parent you likely arent getting in). That is part of being human. So yeah, you definitely feel sorry for them.

However, that doesnt mean we have to let everyone into the US. Especially, those that are going to have to be supported by the tax payer for several years. The US is supposed to be a land that runs by the Rule of Law. How can you truly fit in and understand that when your first action crossing the border is illegal? We already have underprivelged in this country now...why take money away from them? What kind of citizens will these illegal immigrant turn into? Why should they (Just because the elected to jump the line) get in before those trying to do it the right way? Is there a limit that we should take - we already have a limit yearly for those legally trying to get in? If we set a number and it gets public, will we be creating a serious situation for those trying to be the number going up north? By letting any illegal immigrants into the country are we actually endangering the lives of those that might be temped to send their children up north on the death train? Are we creating a profit stream for some really bad people?

They definitely arent enemies, but are people that have gotten some bad information about how we do business. So, in my opinion, treat them with kindness and shelter at the border, fill out some paperwork to get a legal immigration going, but send them back home. Additionally, if the country that they are from gets aid from the US, then the cost to send them back to the home country should come from that aid - too many are making money off these unfortunate people.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2014 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What If You Were A Border Patrol Agent History & Civil Business Politics

If I was a US immigration Border Patrol Agent, then I would quickly get fired, if not arrested, because I would simply look the other way and let everyone pass. The USA never even had a right to make immigration laws in the first place. Aside from the Native American people, everyone else within the USA is an illegal immigrant. What right does an illegal immigrant have to make immigration laws? The immigration laws are corrupt, and I won't enforce laws that I disapprove of.

> TOPIC: What If You Were A Border Patrol Agent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,