What If You Could Build Your Own Computer

What Build Computer - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

What if money was not an issue and you could build your own computer, what would it be like? What size monitor, what type of CPU, etc.?

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2014 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Computer Your Build You What

I really do not know what the specifics will be but considering money was no object I would go to somewhere like Best Buy or whatever computer place and say "Give me the absolute best system you got". They have to do a special order. laugh.gif

20th Apr, 2015 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

What If You Could Build Your Own Computer Gaming Video & Issues Computer

If money wasn't an issue I would focus on having the fastest CPU and graphics card possible so everything moves with lightning speed instead of slow and choppy like how mine is right now.

27th Aug, 2016 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

I agree with Muscled, I would wait to buy for the latest pc parts so speed wouldn't be an issue anymore, however money can get in your way as it is seriously expensive to get the perfect computer you need.

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be wary buying the newest best gear, even if you can afford it. Once you get to the point that your pc is so hot it needs a radiator to cool it, you're just asking for a meltdown. I'd find something suitable to my needs that would have plenty of room to breathe. I really only need one basic hard drive as the solid state drives have a short lifespan if you continue to write and rewrite to them. I'd find a motherboard with as many ram modules as I could find and a video card that didn't require a huge power supply. Perhaps the newer sixteen core processors won't run to hot, but we'll see.

4th Oct, 2016 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

I would buy the best no matter if a cooling system was needed. Believe me I would make the best of it. Games are more and more demanding so its better to start out with something state of the art rather than have to replace it in a year.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2016 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Build Your Computer

That's true, but I've also seen people buy thousands of dollars worth of hardware and have to replace it in a year when the cooling apparatus failed. I suppose if we're wishing; though, I'd like a quad-core laptop with plenty of RAM. I'd be able to take my work on the road. I could probably get one for a few hundred dollars, so it isn't really dreaming big.

27th Nov, 2016 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

What You Build Your Computer Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I don't have the expertise to build my own computer but if I did have lots of cash I would just hand over the money and say "Pimp it up" sort of how they pimp up regular cars and make them really cool. I would want lots of speed. I grow impatient with programs that take long to load or video that freezes every now and again.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What If You Could Build Your Own Computer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,