What If You Could Cure Autism

What Cure Autism - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Sep, 2021 - 7:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

What if you could cure autism in another person by doing a partial brain transfer, would you do it? What if you are autistic, will you feel comfortable taking the partial brain of another person?

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2014 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Autism Cure You What

We are dealing with serious surgical procedures here. I would have to be completely sure that doing so would cure autism otherwise I don't think I could risk someone's life just to "Experiment".

27th Aug, 2016 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

What If You Could Cure Autism Health & Special Psychology

I don't think there is a such thing as a "Cure" for Autism. As a person experienced with this condition, I believe autism is all about the uniqueness of a certain individual. If I were to remove "Autism" from my life, then I'm basically not me anymore, I would be someone else because I will think differently based on experiences.

In the end, I would just say no to this question.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 28th Aug, 2016 - 12:35pm

28th Sep, 2021 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

Autism Cure You What

I don't think that I would be able to cure autism. I wouldn't feel comfortable doing that. I would be taking somebody apart.

> TOPIC: What If You Could Cure Autism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,