What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home

What Renovate Part Home - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

What if money was not an issue but you were limited to renovating one part of your home, which room will you choose to do over and why?

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2014 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Home Your Part Renovate You What

The Kitchen. It is very small for my family and space is an issue. I would also make a few changes in the bathroom area.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2014 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

The basement of my house. To make it a more livable with room to store things easier to cut down on the cramped spaces under the house.

14th Mar, 2016 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Definitely the living room. Its the first place guests see and it needs some paint and new furniture but knowing the decision isn't mine alone we will wait til we have money to do the whole house.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This year I am doing a lot to my house. I plan on repainting the front room. I have relatives who are eager to repaint.my living room, dining room and hallway. I think it will look good. I am also redoing the front with a new deck instead of bushes that people could hide behind. Over all the house will look totally different.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

That sounds like a heck of a redo. It's good to freshen things up every now and again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Renovate Part Your Home

Since I moved into this new house back in the end of 14 I have been wanting to redo parts of the house. I have put in a new back patio and placed a privacy fence around the back yard. So now it is time to do some work on changing the interior color schemes and get rid of the bushes the previous owners placed right out front and under windows. Big security risk by allowing a place for would be bad people to hide. It will all look better when done.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Renovate Part Your Home Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

I hear you with the bushes. That is exactly where bad guys hide to surprise you, stick a gun or knife in your face when you aren't expecting it, and forcing you back inside for a home invasion… which usually end very badly for the homeowner.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: What If You Could Renovate One Part Of Your Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,