Debbie Introduction

Debbie Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2014 - 8:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Debbie Introduction
A Friend

Debbie Introduction

Hi there,

I am 38 years of age, married and a mother of two wonderful teenagers. While my interests in life vary widely (Because of my natural curiosity of life ) and after having many, many negative experiences in my life, and having been an established writer in my homeland, I was recently guided into venturing into meaningful circles of discussion in the areas that interest me most, namely crime and women's issues both on a local level as well as on an international. I would like to make a difference somehow and I feel that intelligent and meaningful conversations with like minded persons may aid in the gelling of ideas and maybe even spark innovative and proactive attempts to alleviate the pain suffered by so very many people worldwide, especially women and the vulnerable in our societies.

Regards

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Debbie

Welcome to this International Community!

I'm Rasta, I normally handle the Trinidad & Tobago Board, you can add your input there related to the country.

Of course you can also Post anywhere in the Community that grabs your interest as we cover any and all topics.

If you have questions about how this Community works or if you are looking for a specific Topic and cannot find it then please ask here and someone will help you. To understand how a mature minded Community works please review: The Art Of Discussion.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.7%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Debbie Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hello Debbie, welcome to our community. Please feel free to check around our boards and start sharing your thoughts about the issues that pick your interest. If you have any questions, please do ask here. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2014 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Debbie Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Debbie

Thank you for your offer of assistance. [My] main focus is on women's issues and the crude manner in which the vulnerable in our society are treated. I was kidnapped for ransom years ago for two weeks and I have written a book which has been dubbed a best seller. After having tried to appeal to ALL political parties to make meaningful contributions in this department on a national level..nobody has seen fit to tap into a willing and genuine soul who can relate to suffering women and families in this country, so I suppose this is my last ditch attempt to reach proactive, cation oriented and motivated persons who are willing to take action instead of talk. Sorry there is little to smile about in my once beloved country.

Regards

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2014 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Debbie

international QUOTE
I was kidnapped for ransom years ago for two weeks and I have written a book which has been dubbed a best seller.

Kidnapped in Trinidad? What is the name of the book?

international QUOTE
I suppose this is my last ditch attempt to reach proactive, cation oriented and motivated persons who are willing to take action instead of talk.

You have not really posted in anything other than your Introduction so how do you plan to do that here?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Debbie Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,