What If You Inherited A Large Sum Of Money

What Inherited Large Sum Money - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 9:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

What if you inherited a large sum of money in the millions from a distant uncle that you suspected was involved in the criminal underworld, what will you do?

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2014 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Money Sum Large Inherited You What

I would probably investigate the issue further. I won't feel comfortable spending money that has been used to support crime.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

18th Apr, 2020 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

What If You Inherited A Large Sum Of Money History & Civil Business Politics

I'd get all the information I could, and then I'd work with the people he impacted with his criminal career. I wouldn't outright deny it, but I would use most of it to help others. I would also pay off a few things for myself, as I can't help others if I have a ton of debt, like I do now, actually.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 58 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 5.8%

26th Sep, 2021 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Money Sum Large Inherited You What

I would also investigate and gather all the information that I need. Then I would probably call the police if I had to.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

> TOPIC: What If You Inherited A Large Sum Of Money

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,