What If You Could Have Your Doctorate

What Doctorate - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Dec, 2022 - 9:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

What if you could have uninterrupted study time to obtain your PhD in a particular subject, what would it be?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Doctorate Have You What

Academic superheroes? A critical analysis of academic job descriptions

Traditionally, a PhD was seen as a prestigious qualification where individuals, working on their own initiative, demonstrated their talent, academic excellence and a thirst for knowledge. It opened doors to the academic community and guaranteed an advantage in the job market. However, for the last decade, debate has raged about the nature and purpose of the PhD -- including its role as preparation for working in academia. Is a PhD enough to secure a job in academia anymore? Ref. Source 1v.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What If You Could Have Your Doctorate UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would have to say I would have a doctorate in some police related field like Police science or homeland security. I have always been excited and eager to learn more and more when if comes the police work and the science surrounding it.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doctorate Have You What

Oh, my Doctorate would definitely be in a history field. It would probably either be in ancient history, think about 500 AD and before, in American History, or in military history. There is the slimmest possibility I might also choose Japanese history Sekigahara and earlier.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Doctorate Have You What

Welp, principle field of study is mechanical engineering. But beyond designing things, one of my biggest concerns of mine is how to make an impact with the things created.

So I'd like a PhD in a field related to Euthenics. Sociology, history, social engineering, etc.

28th Sep, 2021 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

If I had my phd I would be a braille teacher. I would teach people about braille if they didn't understand it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2022 - 9:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Have Doctorate

If I had a PhD I would put it to proper use to stand out as it should.

> TOPIC: What If You Could Have Your Doctorate

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,