What If You Could Buy Any Home Anywhere

What Buy Home Anywhere - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 9:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2014 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

What IF You Could Buy Any Home Anywhere

What if you could buy any home in any location anywhere in the world, where and what will this home be like?

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2014 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

Anywhere Home Buy You What

It would be a house in the country side, with a small clear lake and lots of fruit trees and green. I would have chickens, a cow and a dog. And in the winter, the area must have snow!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

3rd Aug, 2014 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

What If You Could Buy Any Home Anywhere History & Civil Business Politics

That's easy. I would be living in Beverly Hills California. I will have all the latest fittings and fancy stuff but my house would have a big enough garden and hall that some of the neighbors will want to come use the facilities. That will put me right in there with the stars wink.gif.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

If I could buy any home in any location anywhere in the world, it would be in Mexico in a low populated area and I would never be bothered by anyone. There would be a toilet on one side of my bed and a shower on the other. In front of my bed would be a refrigerator.

26th Sep, 2021 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

If I can buy a home anywhere in the world I would buy a mansion I Florida. I would b a big one.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

> TOPIC: What If You Could Buy Any Home Anywhere

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,