Planned Parenthood - Page 6 of 24

Report: Planned Parenthood Groups Engage in - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Feb, 2012 - 1:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 24 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (24) »
Planned Parenthood There is so much controversy surrounding the services that Planned Parenthood supplies to the US public. One of the main issues brought up in this Thread surrounds the prevention of life. What is your view about Planned Parenthood?
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2012 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Planned Parenthood - Page 6

Planned Parenthood Starts "Women are Watching" 2012 Campaign

The Planned Parenthood abortion business has rolled out its 2012 election campaign with the theme "Women are Watching" - although the only thing the women of Planned Parenthood will watch is how much or little candidates promote abortion.

The pro-abortion group has launched a new web site designed to inform voters of the positions of various political candidates running for top congressional and statewide officers in 2012 - essentially to get pro-abortion activists to support pro-abortion candidates.

Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards said the goal is to "let politicians know that the nearly six million supporters of Planned Parenthood are watching what they"re doing" and for the abortion business to "encourage [women] to pay attention to what politicians are saying, to be informed voters next November, and to protect women's health and to expand access to women's care" - I.e. Abortion. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2012 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

Parenthood Planned

New Hampshire House Votes to De-Fund Planned Parenthood

After the Obama administration forced the state to fund Planned Parenthood, the New Hampshire legislature is taking steps to revoke taxpayer funding for the abortion business.

The New Hampshire House of Representatives passed HB 228 by an overwhelming margin of 207 to 147, prioritizing state-controlled family planning dollars away from abortion businesses such as Planned Parenthood. The funding is prioritized to public and private entities that provide comprehensive health care to women and do not perform abortions.

The bill's language, inserted as an amendment by Rep. Warren Groen (R-Rochester), was developed by the Alliance Defense Fund and the Susan B. Anthony List and the bill containing the amendment now heads to the state Senate for consideration.

"The House-passed bill ensures that taxpayer funds are prioritized to entities dedicated to providing comprehensive health care to women, not abortion," said Marjorie Dannenfelser, president of Susan B Anthony List. "This is a great victory in what has become a nationwide battle to stop taxpayer funding of abortion providers such as Planned Parenthood." Ref. Source 8

19th Jan, 2012 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Planned Parenthood Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Planned Parenthood is a oxymoron and has little to do with planning to be a parent. It has a lot to do with helping you avoid parenthood. I have no idea how legally the Obama administration can force a state to support program if it does not want to. While I am not for abortion, I believe that this is between a woman and her God or whatever or not she chooses to believe in. I think that the requirement is that it be legal to get. I do not believe that the goernment should be funding it however unless the congress as a whole agrees to it.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2012 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Parenthood Planned

Name: Willis

Comments: If there is no control with the population then we will end up like China. Would you rather have a limit on the number of children you can have or just stop it from the start? Unwanted babies are a heavy burden to the system.

19th Jan, 2012 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Parenthood Planned

If you read what I wrote I say that it should be legal...just not funded by the tax payers. If this is a option you want, then fine...it will not be illegal for you to buy it. I just don't think the government should be providing this service. I also don't think that they should make it illegal.

Also, for your information, China has already begun to loosen the 1 child policy in certain areas. They have realized that there were problems that came from the one child policy. Basically, it created what they called generations of little emporers as all their parents efforts were focused on one child. Additionally, the one child ends up getting married and has to support 2 sets of parents as is the custom. They have already acknowledged that this was a bad idea but one that had to be inacted for a little while.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 19th Jan, 2012 - 1:15pm

23rd Jan, 2012 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Planned Parenthood

I have mixed feelings on this... I think life is precious but at the same time I don't want someone telling me what can and cannot happen with my own body especially if the conception came through r-pe, I can see a woman not wanting to carry all that for nine months.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2012 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Planned Parenthood - Page 6

New Planned Parenthood Ad Campaign: We"re Your Private Area

At a time when top pro-choice blogger Jill Filipovic tweets that "2011 was a really really REALLY bad year for abortion rights", Casey Martinson, the Director of Public Affairs for Planned Parenthood of the Southern Finger Lakes, writes that 'the sky is falling" on Roe v. Wade, and Cecile Richards cries about the "unprecedented attacks" and claims that legislators are "escalating their anti-women rhetoric as they try to outdo each other in their attacks on Planned Parenthood and women's health," Planned Parenthood has decided to change their ad campaign. In their view, this is a step-up of sorts.

May I ask why Planned Parenthood finds it "cool" to be crude? They"ve tossed privacy out the window, in a way, by finally admitting that their business really is all about sex and fixing any consequences it may bring. Apparently, they find it laughable that they can make you forget all about what you did the night before through the use of a simple little pill. They happily broadcast that they"re here to help you get sex whenever you want it, with little or no forethought"¦just like a friend with benefits. After all, who could be a better friend than the one standing by waiting to help you kill your child? Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2012 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #

Planned Parenthood Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

Report: Planned Parenthood Groups Engage in Medicaid Fraud

A report released today by two leading pro-life organizations alleges more Planned Parenthood affiliates have engaged in fraud than the ones that have already become public knowledge and part of an investigation of the abortion business by Congress.

Today the Alliance Defense Fund and the Susan B. Anthony List released a new report to Congress identifying waste, abuse, and potential fraud by Planned Parenthood. ADF attorneys prepared the report to aid Congress in its investigation of the nation's leading abortion business.

The report alleges that millions of dollars of waste, abuse, and potential fraud have been revealed in state and federal audits across the country. It identifies twelve types of potential fraud being committed by Planned Parenthood affiliates nationwide, including fraudulent billing and reimbursement by Title XIX agencies for medications and/or services provided in connection with an abortion, illegal under federal law.

The billing violations include billing in excess of actual acquisition cost or other statutorily approved cost of contraceptives and Plan B products as well as inappropriately billing for services that were not medically necessary, billing for multiple initial prenatal care visits, and incorrectly billing initial, follow-up, and postpartum services. Ref. Source 4

> TOPIC: Planned Parenthood

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,