Woman Convicted For Operating Swinger's Club

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th May, 2008 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Involving children
9th May, 2008 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

I cannot even comprehend what these young kids went through! It is absolutely disgusting and I hoped for at least the death penalty for these bastards.

TYLER, Texas  -  A jury again needed just four minutes Thursday to convict an organizer of an East Texas swinger's club where prosecutors say young children were forced to perform sexual acts for an audience.

Shauntel Mayo, 29, faces life in prison after being found guilty on charges that she forced three siblings, ages 7 through 10, to have sex with each other or perform sexual acts for club members who paid to watch.

In March, Mayo's 36-year-old boyfriend, Jamie Pittman, was also found guilty in four minutes. He was sentenced to life in prison after jurors deliberated for just two minutes.
Some jurors cried during testimony in Mayo's three-day trial, the Tyler Morning-Telegraph reported.

Mayo was convicted of engaging in organized criminal activity and two counts of sexual performance of a child. The punishment phase was to begin later Thursday.

During the trial, the children testified how Mayo and other defendants began teaching them at age 5 how to dance and perform sex acts. They were also given drugs, which the adults called "silly pills," to help them perform.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2008 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Club Swingers Operating Convicted Woman

This is really so disgusting, it really angers me.
I think they are low life scum who should receive the death penalty for ruining so many young lives.
If adults want to engage in 'swinging' in my opinion that's up to them, they're at an age of consent, but to involve young children is just down right wicked and perverted!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 9th May, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Woman Convicted For Operating Swinger's Club History & Civil Business Politics

I know that texas has the death penality but that is not going to happen in this case. I just hope our friend bubba straightens the guy out nice and rough like. The gal will have to go to a womens prison who are very hard on child abusers. SHe may not last long in prison.

9th May, 2008 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Club Swingers Operating Convicted Woman

This is not a swinger's club this is a dungeon for pedophiles! And you people are debating with me about the Disney billboard? See what kind of monsters are out there!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

> TOPIC: Woman Convicted For Operating Swinger's Club

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,