Criminals Do The Strangest Things

Criminals Strangest Things - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2008 - 10:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »
Dumb Criminals
9th May, 2008 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

A topic on some of the rediculous things that criminals do that get themselves caught. I will kick it off...

international QUOTE
Charleston City Police have arrested a man suspected of robbing the Federal Credit Union on Folly Road.

Police say 41-year-old Carl Lee Mikell gave the teller a note demanding money that was written on the back of his cell phone bill!

Mikell is charged with entering a financial institution with the intent to steal. Police say he walked into the James Island bank around 9:30am Thursday and poured a flammable liquid on the carpet.

Mikell is being held in the Charleston County Detention Center and is scheduled to have a bond hearing at 2pm Friday.

That's right boys and girls, when you are going to give the teller a note and rob a bank, go that extra mile and write in on a blank sheet of paper. Do they even think about this stuff before they do it...amazing!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2008 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Things Strangest The Criminals

I can not remember where it occurred but I know of a case where a man walked into a bank to rob it. I used one of their deposit slips to write his note about his intent. The bank was busy so he started to wait in line. After a bit he got nervous that maybe someone saw him write the note so he left. HE walked across the street to another bank. He went up to the teller and handed her the note. The teller looked at the note and handed it back to him telling him she could not accept that as it was from a different bank. THe thief took the note and walked back across the street to the first bank. He was arrested at that bank while waiting in line.

9th May, 2008 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Criminals Do The Strangest Things History & Civil Business Politics

laugh.gif The first story about the guy was too funny, but KNtoran's story is just too far from reality to be taken seriously. Where did you get that one from?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

9th May, 2008 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

QUOTE (Krusten @ 9-May 08, 10:40 AM)
KNtoran's story is just too far from reality to be taken seriously.

I don't know about that! laugh.gif! What about the guy that walked into the Liquor store to rob it and they asked for ID....and he gave it to them? I have to look that reference up but I know it wasn't too long ago! Sadly, one of my favorite things to read is on Dumb Criminals!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

11th May, 2008 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

DUDE...you gotta get my plants back...it's your job!

Man Reports Gun, Marijuana Stolen, Gets Arrested

EUREKA, Calif. -- Humboldt County authorities are holding a Eureka man with outstanding felony warrants in Virginia after he reported being robbed of marijuana and a shotgun.

Sheriff's deputies arrested Daniel G. Jarrette, 21, early Wednesday after Jarrette and a women reported that three armed men had invaded their house, tied them up and locked them in a bathroom.

The victims said the suspects took 65 marijuana plants, two pounds of processed marijuana and four pounds of recently harvested marijuana along with the gun and some electronic equipment.

Humboldt officials said Jarrette has three outstanding felony warrants from Virginia for conspiracy to sell marijuana, larceny and money laundering.

Eureka!...you been sampling too much of the product!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

12th May, 2008 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Oh...you went to St. Lucia for holiday! What did you bring back?

Cake mix...St. Lucia has the BEST cake mix!

Coked-up cake mix seized in Pearson raid

By TOM GODFREY, SUN MEDIA

A Quebec woman is feeling the heat after 12 kilos of cocaine were found in boxes of cake mix being brought into the country through Pearson Airport.

Customs officers said the scheme came to light because the tampered cake mix packages were over-glued.

"We haven't had this form of smuggling in a very long time," Patrizia Giolti, of the Canada Border Services Agency, said yesterday. "The boxes appeared to have been opened and re-glued."

The suspect, whose identity hasn't been released, was arrested April 26 as she arrived on a flight from Peru. The seizure was made public yesterday as part of an ongoing probe.

Customs officers said $1.5 million of coke was found in bags inside the 24 boxes.

There were also two seizures made on a flight arriving from St. Lucia last Monday, Giolti said.

A 24-year-old man from St. Lucia was charged after 4.5 kilos of coke, worth about $560,000, was found. And a 24-year-old woman and her 34-year-old boyfriend were held after 11.5 kilos of cocaine worth $1.4 million were found hidden.

24 Boxes of cake mix... Unless you were going through customs with a cake in each hand and one in your mouth to show your love of the sweet bread, did you really think that no one would notice that you had 24 BOXES of cake mix in your luggage?

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 12th May, 2008 - 2:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2008 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Criminals The Strangest Things

The get rich schemes devised by the criminal underworld preys on the lightminded and the greedy who don't take the time to ask themselves, Is it worth it?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

16th May, 2008 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Criminals The Strangest Things Politics Business Civil & History

Todays idiot de jour!

Police: Employee Robs Restaurant in Uniform

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- Police say an employee of Hungry Howie's Pizza broke into the restaurant where he worked.

They knew it was him, because he was still wearing his Hungry Howie's uniform.

According to the police report, the location on Merrill Road was broken into early Wednesday morning.

Police arrived to find rear door lock smashed, three security cameras broken, and cash and credit card receipts missing from inside.

The owner of the restaurant showed police surveillance video that appeared to show an employee, Joseph Whittenton, committing the burglary.

Whittenton was arrested and charged with burglary.

You know, there really isnt a whole lot to say about a guy that robs the pizza store he works at in uniform, but you would think that he might have cased the place a bit better if he decide to rob them. I mean...come on...you got caught breaking into the place on video in your uniform!

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Criminals Do The Strangest Things

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,