Haunting Voicemail

Haunting Voicemail - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th May, 2008 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Audio
Post Date: 9th May, 2008 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Haunting Voicemail

Haunting Voicemail

Glenn Beck - Imagine if you had a son or daughter serving overseas and you come home from work one day and on your voicemail was your child's phone ID and the message was sounds from a battle. One couple does not have to imagine that---because it happened to them. Take a listen to this amazing message that gets cut off at 'incoming RPG!'

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2008 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Haunting Voicemail
A Friend

Voicemail Haunting

Having your cell phone redial the last called number while your in the middle of battle is not always a good thing. Having that call go to your parents voice mail is not something I would have wished done to my parents. I am glad that he was safe and was able to call them later on and tell them he would be coming home in about a month.

9th May, 2008 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Haunting Voicemail History & Civil Business Politics

That must have been so disturbing for them. Now they will be thinking that their son is in that kind of activity all the time, which he probably is, but I mean they will be worrying about him more than ever now.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

> TOPIC: Haunting Voicemail

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,