Can Satan Mimic The Holy Spirit - Page 3 of 3

The scriptures teach the fruit of the spirit. - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 14th Mar, 2016 - 12:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2016 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Can Satan Mimic The Holy Spirit
A Friend

Can Satan Mimic The Holy Spirit - Page 3

I would say that Satan cannot mimic the Holy Ghost, once one has actually felt the Holy Ghost; that is as long as one is righteous. The more in tune and closer to Christ we become, the less we can feel and hear the dark ones.

The problem is, as I see it, most Church members still only just have the Gift of the Holy Ghost, you don't receive the Companionship of the Holy Ghost, until your Baptism of Fire. The misconception that after you are Baptized, you have the Holy Ghost is a falsehood; until your Baptism of Fire, you only have a portion of the Spirit.

The Holy Spirit/Christ will teach you line upon line, and you should feel it, and know for sure, otherwise pray until you do. I have know Christ voice since I was a youth, but then I have had Christ come to me 3 times in vision and etc, so far in my life time of almost 70s years.

The problem lies in the fact, if you don't have the full companionship of the Holy Ghost, and really know Gods voice, you can be confused, there for deceived,.

Reconcile Edited: DavidLJ on 14th Mar, 2016 - 12:19am

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2016 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Spirit Holy Mimic Satan Can

The scriptures teach the fruit of the spirit. Satan's fruit is all the opposite so you can know the difference.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Can Satan Mimic The Holy Spirit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,