Bible & Where America Is Heading

Bible America Heading - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 30th Jun, 2008 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Name: Jesus

Comments: I'm a us citizen, and I'm very disappointed in how my government works considering, how corporations influence government policies, and what little concern corporations actually have for the poor, and business. WITH THAT SAID, I'm quite happy that were going to have another world leader, one who can show the USA and Europe what efficiency and having a government that serves the needs of government and poor can accomplish.

Just as the king James Bible predicted the fall of the Egyptians, romans and the united states. It has likewise predicted the rise of the soviet union and china, and I'm very proud that china will play a key role in the coming future, god bless. (when African Americans run for president, it will be the end of the American economy -Thomas Jefferson-something he implied)

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2008 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Heading America and Bible

You are very correct in being disappointed with you leaders. Drop by a thread I posted on Canada in the religions threads you will find you are not alone.

Post Date: 17th May, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bible & Where America Is Heading Revealed Bible The

I think that America is heading in the wrong direction but the people of America is letting it happen. People nowadays are spinning us into the cesspool that has become life as we know it. Those of us who are trying to lead the good life are being outnumbered by the cattle who will follow anything that seems to give them something they want or like.

18th May, 2008 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Your are very correct Kntoran. Question is what is required to spook that lead bull into turning.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2008 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Comments: I'm a us citizen, and I'm very disappointed in how my government works considering, how corporations influence government policies, and what little concern corporations actually have for the poor, and business. WITH THAT SAID, I'm quite happy that were going to have another world leader, one who can show the USA and Europe what efficiency and having a government that serves the needs of government and poor can accomplish.

Just as the king James Bible predicted the fall of the Egyptians, romans and the united states. It has likewise predicted the rise of the soviet union and china, and I'm very proud that china will play a key role in the coming future, god bless. (when African Americans run for president, it will be the end of the American economy -Thomas Jefferson-something he implied)

Hang on hang on hang on. Where does the Bible predict any of these things? What is wrong with an African American running for president and what new "world leader" are you talking about?

Post Date: 22nd May, 2008 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I do not think america is going to go to pot because a black guy is running for president. It is not goingto go to pot because a woman is running for president either. America has been goingto pot because the majority of the people just sit back and watch it happen. It takes more than a president to allow some of what has happened to happen. It takes people being lazy and not standing up for their beliefs. It is the fundamental rights that people need to stand up for. If they do not then they have no reason to female about the way the country is heading.

I have read the bible a couple times and I do not recall it saying anywhere that the America would fall. In fact The only reference I recall about america is the great eagle will fight the great bear in the last war. I took this to mean the USA (eagle) and USSR (bear) would be the two greats. I could be wrong but that is what I got out of that. If America is going to fall point out that passage in the King james bible. I have a copy that bible right next to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bible & America Heading

I'm w/ DougieP.

Now that we are down to 2 major candidates, one being a black man (or a 1/2 white man ? ? ? ), I would like to see any clear bible reference to the end of our nation, and the source of the Jefferson implication that JoePublic can provide.

Even if Jefferson implied something like that, you have to remember the time he lived in. Slavery was still sanctioned by the Constitution. (We won't get into who he was sleeping with...)

However, I don't rely on the bible for my history, predictions of the future, or scientific explanations, so I am not too worried. I DO worry for the nation, but for other reasons. I think we can still fix ourselves as we have in the past. But we better get on it ASAP!

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2008 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bible & America Heading The Bible Revealed

Yes we can still fix this problem but it is going to take some time. Whether or not we actually do it is the main thing. I doubt that many really want change to come. But that is just the opinion of me and what I see of the world right now.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Bible & Where America Is Heading

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,