What If You Could Buy An Expensive Domain

What Buy Expensive Domain - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Apr, 2022 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2014 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

What if you could buy an expensive web domain but money was an issue, what would be the maximum you would be willing to pay for the domain before finding the cost ridiculous?

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2014 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Domain Expensive Buy You What

I think anything over $500 is too much. I've read domains selling for millions of dollars but I just can't see that making sense, do they really get that money back from just owning a domain?

29th Sep, 2021 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

What If You Could Buy An Expensive Domain Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I think anything over one thousand dollars is just too much. I would be willing to spend about 100 dollars for a domain. I would go for a domain less expensive.

14th Apr, 2022 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Domain Expensive Buy You What

Buying an expensive domain would probably mean you have a need to justify spending extra money for that domain name. Therefore with that in mind, I'd probably be willing to spend around as much as necessary.

This is assuming that you're like the next big thing, the direct competitor to the tech giant Apple, and you NEED to have banana domain because bananatech, thebanana or some domain name similar like that is not a viable option for you.

But in reality, I'm cheap so I just go for the less expensive option, $10 dollar take it or leave it.

> TOPIC: What If You Could Buy An Expensive Domain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,