Al Franken - Page 2 of 2

Cherish, Do you really think so? With his - Page 2 - International News, Politics, Immigration - Posted: 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 65 112 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 
Discuss  Al Franken Senator
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Al Franken
A Friend

Al Franken - Page 2

Unfortunately, the Democrats don't know why they lost and because of that they don't know how to put forward candidates that can win. They still can't believe Clinton lost and that people voted for Trump. Al Franken might actually be a candidate who could win.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 186
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.4%
[+] Gain: 289.30 FP
Charm: 2

Franken Al

I think Al Franken lacks the kind of charisma it takes to become president or maybe I should say win the support of the majority parties.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2017 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Al Franken
A Friend

Al Franken Immigration & Politics News International

Cherish,

Do you really think so? With his past experience as a comedian I think he's in a pretty good place. Every time I see him he seems to be pretty charismatic.
Guest please SHARE: "Al Franken" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Al Franken
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Al Franken

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Discuss Halloween 2017!

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.