Flds Homosexuality

Flds Homosexuality - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 11th May, 2008 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May, 2008 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Flds Homosexuality

FLDS Homosexuality

There are a lot of statements made abuse of boys by FLDS leadership, and so I am wondering... is this part of FLDS doctrine: Homosexuality or mere speculation or all hear say with no facts or just a few bad apples in the FLDS organization?

11th May, 2008 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

Homosexuality Flds

I want to be fair. In every religious group there are incidents of abuse towards children that of course include boys. Now, just because there were/are boys who were sexually abused does not mean this is part of their doctrine. There are pedophiles in every religion.

11th May, 2008 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Flds Homosexuality Beliefs Religious General

On Hannity's America they were saying that this was done to five and six year old boys (sexual assault) by the leadership as a regular ritual in order that they (the children) will become men. I found that hard to believe really, but in this freaky world it is not impossible.

11th May, 2008 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Homosexuality Flds

Hmmm, I don't believe it but who knows. The truth is that the Media is obsessed over them because of the sex issue therefore I believe they would invent any kind of stories to sell. It would be really creepy to know they are committing such atrocities in the name of God.

11th May, 2008 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Homosexuality Flds

I don't believe much of anything coming out of the media about the FLDS. For the most part, the media is trying to justify Texas in its illegal acts.

The reports I read in USA Today finally said that it appeared that some of the older boys had abused some of the younger boys. Unfortunately, this happens in all sorts of places where groups of boys are together.

Of course, I am sure that this NEVER happens in Texas CPS situations. Especially not in "boys ranches" such as the one that many boys were sent to.

This is another case of Texas authorities leaking out allegations that they have no evidence of. In my humble opinion.

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Flds Homosexuality

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,