What If You Killed A Player In A Game Or Sport

What Killed Player Game Sport - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Aug, 2016 - 3:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Hypothetical Question
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2014 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

What if while in the process of playing a game or sport you accidentally kill a player. Will you continue to play or withdraw from any further participation? When will you start playing again?

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2014 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Sport Game In Player Killed You What

That question disturbs me because I don't understand it. Do you mean if I "Kill" Like in pretend killing in the game or if I kill a player in real life while playing the game?

20th Aug, 2014 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

What If You Killed A Player In A Game Or Sport Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sleuth, I believe she means that you kill a player during the game. A good example of this is a real life inncident with Tony Stewart, a champion race car driver who killed a fellow driver during the race.

Personally, I could not continue - that would be disrespectful to the highest degree both to the former player and the family of the former player.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

international QUOTE
What if while in the process of playing a game you accidentally kill a player. Will you continue to play or withdraw from any further participation?

I would keep playing. If it was even remotely possible to kill someone in the game, then it should be public knowledge that the game was dangerous. The other player knew the risks and chose to play anyway, now he's dead. It's not like I tried to kill him. It was simply an accident of a deadly game. There would be no reason for me to quit.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would probably quit. I don't know if I would play it again. That would be difficult to deal with. I am very empathetic and am bothered by sufferings of others. In the event I was responsible for someone's death it would be unbearable pain.

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The fact that there are all sorts of dangerous sports out there it is amazing that others have not been killed in playing some. Granted we have come a long ways in safety equipment and precautions but it is still possible that a player can be killed.

I know that if I happened to be playing a contact sport and caused the death of another player in that sport I would probably stop playing that sport and never play it again. I am one that would hate to know that I caused the death of another human while we were both playing a game we enjoyed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Aug, 2016 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You Killed Player In Game Sport

If I enjoy the game enough to play it, I don't believe I would stop because of a freak accident that led to another player's injury/death. I played football in school and hurt a guy bad enough that he was carried out on a stretcher (Knee bent the wrong way). I kept playing. It's not as serious as death, but I didn't feel any remorse or guilt. *shrug*.

21st Aug, 2016 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

What You Killed Player In Game Sport Movies Music Fashion & Sports

international QUOTE
It's not as serious as death, but I didn't feel any remorse or guilt.

I find that hard to believe unless you are made from ice. True it may be an accident but at the same time wouldn't knowing the other person is in pain or will not be able to play again for awhile or at all should bring up some kind of empathy in you.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What If You Killed A Player In A Game Or Sport

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,