Michael Travesser & Strong City

Michael Travesser Strong City - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 14th May, 2008 - 2:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

?
Poll: Which description best decribes what you think about Michael Travesser & Strong City?
  Michael Travesser is Jesus Christ returned to earth       0.00%
  Michael Travesser is not Jesus but a prophet       0.00%
  Michael Travesser is a false prophet leading people astray       50.00%
  Michael Travesser is just a misguided soul preying on other misguided souls       37.50%
  Strong City is just a typical cult       12.50%
  The followers seem genuine but not Michael Travesser       0.00%
  I say just let them be and do what they want       0.00%
  I have no opinion at all       0.00%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Mexico Cult
Cult in Mexico - Abuser
11th May, 2008 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Anyone ever saw the documentary on Michael Travesser & Strong City? He said the world would end on the 31st October, 2007 and proclaimed himself Jesus Christ. He had a small devotee following that STILL continued with him even after the date passed. He had sexual relationships with all the women in the compound including minors. He has since been arrested.

What are your thoughts? Former member responses welcomed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

City Strong and Travesser Michael

Yes, I saw it and thought it was great. It will be very interesting to see what will happen to Mr. Travesser.

12th May, 2008 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Michael Travesser & Strong City Beliefs Religious General

Terry:

Yes, I saw it and thought it was great.

Great? What was great about it? spock.gif

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

There are so many "christians" who do not seem to know anything about God. They do not know how to hear his voice, nor do they seem to want to follow him. Mr. Travesser does not fit into this category. He said that he is "the embodiment of God". I truly believe that he is telling the truth.

I hear professed followers of Christ say that they are desiring the "return of Christ". And so, what I thought was great about this film, was these people are hearing God tell them to do something, and they do it; and, Christ has returned to the earth, just like christians have desired.

Now God will test them to see if they really wanted the return of Christ, or if they want to stay in their worldly way of life.

13th May, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Terry:

He said that he is "the embodiment of God". I truly believe that he is telling the truth.

I think you are a member of his group, right? If so, what makes you think he is telling the truth? I am interested in your reasoning on this point. Thanks.

Post Date: 13th May, 2008 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

That is all well and good but I doubt that Christ would return just to have sex with a bunch of women. I believe that he will come back to earth but not in this way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think you are a member of his group, right? If so, what makes you think he is telling the truth? I am interested in your reasoning on this point. Thanks.

LDS,

How many people do you know that never tell lies? How many people do you know that have lived their life with perfect integrity for 40 years or so?. This has been the case with Michael. I have known him for nearly two decades and have never observed him to tell a lie. In the time I have known him, I have never seen him invent some kind of story to further his cause along.

Seven years ago God told him he was Messiah. When Michael told me this, it was as believable as a parent telling his son he would be home at the end of the work day. Beyond the believability, I had asked God about the matter, and God told me that Michael was indeed the Christ returned, and that soon all of God's children would be leaving the earth. Will you be leaving with the believers, or do you plan to stay and die in the great and final destruction?

Terry

Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Michael Travesser & Strong City General Religious Beliefs

I know I will be leaving with the believers when christ does return to the earth. Like I said before I doubt that this guy is the messiah returned. Why would christ come back to earth to have sex with young girls and other women? You failed to answer that question.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Michael Travesser & Strong City

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,