Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 3 of 10

I agree with UNC but the thing that I think - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Feb, 2015 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Will there still be a unity government? Who will win: UNC, COP, MSJ, ILP, PNM, NJAC or some other coalition? Will the run off elections change the outcome of elections?
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2014 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 3

Name: James

Comments: T&T elections are a joke. People vote according to race rather than real issues. I don't know if the runoff idea will work but for me regardless to who wins the corruption and lack of representation will be the same.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2015 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

One thing I hope for is a peaceful outcome to whatever takes place before, during and after the elections. Please leave my water to run and the electricity on.

20th Jan, 2015 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I really don't know who will win but I do not see the PP having the same number of seats they had before.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

You all will see the PNM in government by the time the next election is over. Remember the only reason the PP is in power is because parties formed a coalition. The PNM has never had to do this but maybe that will change slightly as political times also change.

31st Jan, 2015 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

All this bacchanal with Wade Mark, the AG and allegations of corruption is the pre-attack on the government because we are in an election year. Do not let all the commotion fool you. We have a very strong PM.

9th Feb, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

The PM may be strong but from history to date she has been changing around her cabinet so often that it seems like its not that strong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2015 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 3

You should look at the changes as a positive move and not a negative. Your house has to be cleaned ever so often. No one should stay in a position if they are not functioning properly just because they were put there.

9th Feb, 2015 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

I agree with UNC but the thing that I think PNM is getting at is the speed at which it is done. Get the right person for the right job. Government should not be used as a testing field.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,