Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 4 of 10

Jealous? I'm not jealous of anything. - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Mar, 2015 - 11:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Will there still be a unity government? Who will win: UNC, COP, MSJ, ILP, PNM, NJAC or some other coalition? Will the run off elections change the outcome of elections?
11th Feb, 2015 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 4

We have to remember that the Honourable Kamla Persad-Bissessar is just human. To be a good leader you have to delegate. She cannot be a good leader and then police everything members of her cabinet do. Therefore she hopes they do everything to the best of their ability. When they do not she makes changes.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

No one is doubting that as part of leadership but as a good leader you need to chose the right people to delegate to the first time. Whatever method she chose to retain her cabinet obviously wasn't the right one. I think the only long lasting ministers she has now is Moonilal and Surujrattan Rambachan.

16th Feb, 2015 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This is the first time the Honourable Kamla Persad-Bissessar has been PM. It is not like there is a course you take in how to be a PM. This first stage was a feeling out process and the Honourable Kamla Persad-Bissessar has done her best to bring a partnership of political entities together.

2nd Mar, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

I know elections are due in September 2015 but what is the predicted date for elections given there is so little time remaining?

2nd Mar, 2015 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

I heard some calling for it in May or June but I'm think the UNC will want to go for the max time as possible and have it during early September just when school opens.

5th Mar, 2015 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

They giving out 100 homes each week for the rest of the year, so why now and not for the past few years. Of course to say it that way is to get everyone excited but it might backfire because the number of homes they giving don't even touch the number of people waiting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2015 - 6:20am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 4

Don't be jealous just because someone will get their own home. The PP delivering. Of course they cannot suit everyone, how do you house tens of thousands of people? No one can do that all at once it takes years of planning and even more time when you have to fix buildings that in a bad state by the previous administration.

8th Mar, 2015 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Jealous? I'm not jealous of anything. I'm just stating the reality of making something sound exciting but really they have their people already allocated for those homes.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,