Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 8 of 10

My thoughts to. All these other parties are - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Jul, 2015 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Best of  Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Will there still be a unity government? Who will win: UNC, COP, MSJ, ILP, PNM, NJAC or some other coalition? Will the run off elections change the outcome of elections?
29th May, 2015 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 8

That Jack Warner issue going to take the ILP out of the running. Those people will either stay home or vote PNM. I doubt they would vote for COP or UNC.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2015 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

The major parties for this election are PNM, UNC, COP and MSJ in that order. Everyone else will just be voting for themselves. The ILP is not a contender, Jack Warner will probably be in America by then.

12th Jun, 2015 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Trinidad & Tobago national elections will be held on Monday, 7th September, 2015. This from the Prime Minister today and parliament will be dissolved next week.

13th Jun, 2015 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

There will be real bachanal coming when people start to bring up all kinds of things on the political platforms. I still waiting on confirmation about that national debate.

3rd Jul, 2015 - 4:20am / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

I think this is one of the first elections in a long time that you cannot see a clear division. Sure, they paint the PP as being corrupt but anyone saying that has probably had some bouts in corruption as well. Is there any government that came into power in Trinidad & Tobago that wasn't corrupt?

7th Jul, 2015 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

How is it that they have all this big electioning raving everywhere but they don't have a nomination day as yet.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2015 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 8

I will be surprised if after all this comes that Jack Warner keeps his seat. I will be surprised if the Third Force Movement does have any significant say in the election. I will be surprised if COP get more than 2 seats. As you can see I wait to be surprised.

14th Jul, 2015 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

My thoughts to. All these other parties are just extensions of either PNM or UNC and the election battle is between them as well.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,