TerryCzap Introduction

Terryczap Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Jun, 2008 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

TerryCzap Introduction
A Friend

TerryCzap Introduction

Hi,

My name is Terry and I live in New Mexico. Soon I will be leaving the earth before the great conflagration occurs.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Introduction TerryCzap

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

TerryCzap Introduction
A Friend

TerryCzap Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the boards I hope you find many new people and have great discussions with them. smile.gif

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Introduction TerryCzap

User TerryCzap, your last post was totally uncalled for and action will be taken against your membership here if you do not act by the same rules you agreed to. In fact, you are advised to Delete your membership if you cannot abide by these same Community rules.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

TerryCzap Introduction
A Friend

Introduction TerryCzap

I would only agree with you; if you were to remove all of the attacks that are allowed to be perpetrated against my community from your forum. If you allow someone to act out verbal aggression towards me, you should have the courtesy to allow me to respond. Anything short of this type of procedure is a cowardly way of running a discussion forum. My answers are perfectly aligned with appropriated dictionary meanings. Since you do not remove these assaults, you are in error here.

Sincerely,
Terry

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

TerryCzap Introduction

...And just when I was congratulating you for answering that Thread. Obviously you are not aware of our rules here, maybe you did not read them.

1. Here is our Constructive Posting Policy, please read it fully before replying.

2. There is a difference between saying the words of a person is idiotic and telling the person they are an idiot. You are guilty of the latter and that is not tolerated here. Everyone can fight any point they wish in the strongest terms without attacking the person.

3. You seem to pick and choose who you reply to, although you can do that you avoid crucial questions asked about your faith, this is not against any rule, just an observation if you are truly interested in defending your beliefs and Michael.

4. Do read the Thread: The Art of Discussion within this Board if you still have questions or reply here. Other than that the way this Forum is Administered is not up for debate.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

TerryCzap Introduction
A Friend

TerryCzap Introduction

As I alluded to in my last post here; if you allow someone to say that my friend and neighbor is "raping" young girls, you should have the integrity to let this individual be termed in the manner he represents.

His assertions are not actual or factual. If you would remove such ridiculous, libelous posts (like his) as quickly as you removed my response, we would not be talking here.

As for "picking and choosing" who I respond to. I answered most everyone when I first started posting. When people begin mocking and vainly repeating questions that have already been answered, I don't bother responding. I am perfectly happy to respond to all reasonable comments and questions; which was demonstrated by my response to SFKid.

I had a response for you JB in the Travesser thread, but I am blocked from responding for 18 to 24 hours.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

TerryCzap Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

1. I did not delete your Post the Agents did, if it were me I would have posted that I deleted it. I however read what you said in the Recycle Bin.

2. I understand that you feel emotional about what is being said about your 'friend', but the Poster is making a statement about what is presented to him (documentary, reports, arrests) and that is HIS view of Michael, and is justifiable, because of those reports. If the Poster were to just jump out of the blue and label Michael then that would be in error. You responded by calling him a name for having a view. That is not acceptable. You could easily avoid that by attacking the representation / response rather than the person. If it were not so, we would be calling each other idiots and worst than that all the time. If a User called you an idiot then their Post would be erased too. Do note, that just because you do not see it (bad Posts about you or Michael) does not mean they did not exist at one time, moderation happens here quicker than you may think - think about that for a second.

3. There were good points made that you could have answered, but did not. You need only one Post to address everyone, you do not have to make a Post for each person, now you will have to wait the allotted time for Regular Members or try to edit your current Post if half an hour has not passed yet. If someone replies to your current Post then you will be able to Reply again without the wait.

4. Now, here I am, taking a lot of time to answer this, without you reading the link I gave you. Please follow the tips given to avoid deletion by one of the Moderator / Bots because they give no warning. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: TerryCzap Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,