Stephenie Meyer

Stephenie Meyer - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 16th Aug, 2008 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Stephenie Meyer Books Author
Post Date: 12th May, 2008 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stephenie Meyer

Stephenie Meyer

Best-selling author Stephenie Meyer never wanted to be a writer. In fact, if she hadn't married and started a family, she would have gone to law school. "That was what my goals were," The Brigham Young University graduate said in a phone interview from Phoenix. "I never considered writing at all because it's too scary. You let people see what you're thinking in kind of an unprotected form and that seems like a really big vulnerability to me. But apparently I'm supposed to be a writer, and if you have a talent that's been given to you, you're not always allowed to ignore it."
Ref. Source 2

Stephenie Meyer
Stephenie Meyer (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2008 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Meyer Stephenie

The Next JK Rowling?

Author Stephenie Meyer's saga about a girl and her handsome vampire lover has hordes of teenage fans. Her books have sold millions, beginning with 2005's "Twilight" and the newly released series-ending book "Breaking Dawn." Why are teens so hyped about Meyer and her books? The Mormon mother of three sat down with ABC's Brian Rooney to talk about the appeal of her melodramatic tales.
REf. ABC Nightline

> TOPIC: Stephenie Meyer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,