Fattums Introduction

Fattums Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Aug, 2014 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Fattums Introduction
A Friend

Fattums Introduction

Hello! My renewed interest in Role-playing Games brought me here, and after seeing the topics and types of comments by members, I am glad to be here. I have been interested in Role-playing Games for a long time. Recently, I am looking at how Role-playing Games can be used in a developmental/educational way while still being fun. Not for any sort of official purpose, just more curiosity.

Thank you.

Cheers!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Fattums

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Greetings noble. We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to read the following enchanted message: Constructive Posting Policy, in this way ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Fattums Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Fattums! Thanks for your interest in the community. Horde has laid out all the necessary for you to get started but if you feel like something needs answering please ask here and one of us will direct you in the right direction. By the way, we have a UK section that could sure use some local input wink.gif.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2014 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Fattums

Welcome. We need a dedicated warrior in World of Medieval if you're interested but you'll need to have at least 30 posts first.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living

> TOPIC: Fattums Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,