Forever

Forever - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Aug, 2016 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Forever TV Series
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2014 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Forever

Forever

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "Forever" Then please give us your review?

Forever
Forever (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2014 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Forever

Forever centers on Dr. Henry Morgan, New York City's star medical examiner. But what no one knows is Henry studies the dead for a reason - he is immortal. His investigative work with Detective Jo Martinez and relationship with best friend Abe will peel back the layers of Henry's colorful and long life.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2014 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Forever Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Season 01 Episode 1 and 2 "Pilot and look Before You Leap"

Doctor Henry Morgan, New York City's star medical examiner, has a secret. He doesn't just study the dead to solve criminal cases, he does it to solve the mystery that has eluded him for 200 years-the answer to his own inexplicable immortality.
Henry and Jo go on a rogue investigation to disprove a police theory.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2014 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Forever

Season 01, Episode 10 - "The Man in the Killer Suit"
When all the ingredients for a sensational, scandalous murder investigation are combined - a fairytale romance gone wrong, a jealous mentor and lover, an anxious, wealthy father of the beautiful fiancee - does love really conquer all? An engaged British aristocrat turns up dead in Central Park, and his identity is called into question, as well as who killed him. The trail leads Henry and Jo through one of New York's top luxury department stores and from working class to upper crust New York society. Henry remembers back to 1957 when, once again, he and his family had to pack up and move to protect his secret. Coincidentally, Abe crosses paths with the woman who he memorably shared his first kiss with as a youngster.

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2015 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Forever

Season 01 Episode 12 "The Wolves of Deep Brooklyn"
Greed is definitely not good when Henry and Jo investigate the murder of a young financial investment phenom from humble beginnings who turns up dead near the East River. Coincidently, he also happens to be the son of one of Abe's wartime Army buddies. Henry's first case back on the job after a leave to recover from killing a man has Jo and Lt. Reese keeping him under observation out of an abundance of concern. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Henry, Abe decides to play detective with his Army buddies to solve the murder with surprising results. In a touching flashback, Henry recalls his anxiety over letting a 17-year-old Abe go to Vietnam after he is recruited by the Army.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 9:06am / Post ID: #

Forever

Season 01 Episode 18 "Dead Men Tell Long Tales"
The owner of a treasure hunting salvage company is murdered. A wealthy entrepreneur makes a play for Jo.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Forever
A Friend

Forever

I really enjoyed Forever. I love the relationship between the father and son. The Dr was very charming. It was interesting seeing his backstory being woven into the present day. I also enjoyed the relationship between Dr and detective. The lengths he had to go to conceal his secret were added interest to the story. I'm very much saddened that this show was cancelled. I'm a sucker for time travel and romance. Highly recommend this.

> TOPIC: Forever

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,