Mom Convicted Of Prostituing Her 5 Years Old

Mom Convicted Prostituing 5 Years Old - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Aug, 2014 - 3:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

For alcohol and cigarettes
22nd Aug, 2009 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

This is absolutely disgusting! For me, as part of their punishment (if they are not given the death penalty) should be a surgery that removes any possibility of these beasts to breed.

WICHITA, Kan. -  A man and woman in Wichita have been convicted of sexual assault in what prosecutors called the prostitution of the woman's 5-year-old daughter.

A jury in Sedgwick County District Court deliberated about three hours Friday before finding both adults guilty of two counts of rape and one count of sodomy. The mother was also convicted of aggravated child endangerment.

Prosecutors said the 48-year-old mother allowed her male acquaintance, 51-year-old Reggie Stafford, to abuse her daughter in exchange for money for alcohol and cigarettes. Neither adult presented evidence in their defense before the case went to the jury...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2009 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Old Years Prostituing Convicted Mom

Oh, this really disgusts me. Some parents should not be allowed to be breed. In total agreement, if they aren't put to death, they should be both sterilised!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

25th Aug, 2009 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Mom Convicted Of Prostituing Her 5 Years Old History & Civil Business Politics

I think that there should be some kind of aptitude test to be taken before people are allowed to become parents. If psychometric tests can tell an employer what job your personality fits, then why not test to see if your personality meets parenting requirements.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

25th Aug, 2009 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Lynette but who will set those standards? Who will decide what makes a good parent? Those some psychologists as many times on the news are child abusers themselves.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I guess some people will do anything to get money and other items. I feel sorry this little girl who will not have a innocent childhood. I hope that she gets the help she needs to try to have a more pleasant childhood. I hope the two responsible for her abuse are given to Bubba and the rest of the general population in prison.

25th Aug, 2009 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

People on drugs will sell themselves and anyone around them for a fix. I've see some past friends get into deep trouble just for pot or whatever they wanted at the time.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Aug, 2014 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Mom Convicted Prostituing 5 Years Old

There are so many evil persons out there but when you hear that the latest evil person is a mother your heart sinks a little to know that evil can come from a mother.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

> TOPIC: Mom Convicted Of Prostituing Her 5 Years Old

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,