Secret British UFO Files

Secret British Ufo Files - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 6th Jan, 2014 - 4:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom Released!
Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Secret British UFO Files

Files released on UFO sightings

Secret files on UFO sightings in Britain are made available for the first time by the Ministry of Defence.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2008 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Secret British UFO Files
A Friend

Files UFO British Secret

I think that these documents will be a interesting read. I like reading about this stuff

Post Date: 21st Oct, 2008 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

Secret British UFO Files UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

X Files

The British government today released 1,500 pages of archives involving reported UFO and extraterrestrial sightings. The documents explain away many of the cases -- but there are an eerie few that the government could not explain. And of course, true believers are already discrediting the findings as a government whitewash. Tonight, ABC News correspondent Nick Watt takes a closer look at close encounters of the British kind.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2014 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Files UFO British Secret

Pilot reports UFO close encounter

A PILOT has reported a close encounter with a "Rugby ball-like" UFO that passed within just a few feet of his passenger jet. Ref. Source 5

6th Jan, 2014 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Files UFO British Secret

Sometimes I kind of wonder if it wasn't just something related to the subconscious rather than something the pilot actually saw especially since his co-pilot did not get a chance to see it.

> TOPIC: Secret British UFO Files

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,