Canada Mortgage Rates

Canada Mortgage Rates - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 11:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Canada, Canadian General Canadian Mortgage Rates - For specific areas within Ca
Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Canada Mortgage Rates

Name: Mortgagemann

Comments: Canadian Mortgage Rates

Fixed rate mortgages continue to go down. 5 year rates are now as low as 5.25%. Variable rates are sitting at Prime -50 or 4.25% with ING offering Prime -.75 or 4 percent
The strategy that mortgage brokers like myself are suggesting is getting a variable rate mortgage now and switching to a fixed rate in December or January when rates are expected to go up.
Inflation from oil prices and the resulting rise in food prices will make the central banks raise the overnight bank rates making variable rates less attractive.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2008 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Rates Mortgage Canada

Since you are in this field I do have a question this fall I am coming up on the end of my fourth year of a 5 year locked. I locked at 5.1 and would be happy to hit that number ballpark again. I was also thinking on redoing the mortgage to include some extra monies for some windows and to replace the furnace and a/c.

Would I be wise to do this ASAP or have it arranged for the anniversary date in Sept?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Canada Mortgage Rates
A Friend

Canada Mortgage Rates History & Civil Business Politics

I would look around and see if you can get a loan locked in at 5% or lower now. You have a year before you have to do something if you can get it locked in now for that or lower your doing good. Just my advice

15th May, 2008 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Rates Mortgage Canada

That is my hope though 5.2 is what I see and that is good enough for me. Just not sure about the penalties and I will have to pay 300 for a house appraise maybe.

This is intrestng as well 5.625% 30 Year Fixed Rate with bestrateloans.com. Might get lower but his way it is paid off now questions on the rate.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

13th Jun, 2008 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Rates Mortgage Canada

The rates are still dropping the five year rates is not down to 5.2! They are also starting to offer 7 year rates as well. I will like opt to stick with a term that matures with the the US elections rates always seem best in that year.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2014 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Canada Mortgage Rates
A Friend

Canada Mortgage Rates

This week mortgage interest rates dropped again. It is now possible to get a 5 year fixed rate mortgage for 2.94%. This is an amazing rate. This rate is only available from a Dominion Lending Centres mortgage broker.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Canada Mortgage Rates
A Friend

Canada Mortgage Rates

The Bank of Canada lowered the bank overnight rate yesterday. This should result in the banks lowering their variable rates at sometime in the near future.
It is now possible to get a variable rate mortgage at Prime - .70 or 2.30%. Should the banks follow the Bank of Canada and drop the rate by .25% then the new variable rate would be 2.05%
The lower rate would also help consumers with lines of credit.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Canada Mortgage Rates Politics Business Civil & History

The low rates a great and I would lock in if any one is renewing. I do not think these rates will stay for long unless the oil industry keep the current crude prices. I do not expect to see much higher but maybe .5 % in a few months to a year.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Canada Mortgage Rates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,