Best Mother's Day Gift

Best Mother' S Day Gift - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th May, 2012 - 1:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

According to Planned Parenthood
Post Date: 3rd May, 2008 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Best Mother's Day Gift

Best Mother's Day Gift

What do you think is the Best Mother's Day Gift you can give your mother?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2008 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gift Day Mothers Best

Planned Parenthood Says Best Mother's Day Gift is Donation for Abortion

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- With Mother's Day coming up this weekend, Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion business, has a message for moms: send us more money. Cecile Richards, the president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America, sent out a fund-raising request this week one pro-life advocate says is grotesque. Richards honored Mother's Day by sharing part of an editorial her daughter wrote saying she got her pro-abortion views from her mother and grandmother, former Texas Gov. Ann Richards. "It's true that I have had lots of rewarding moments in my career. So did my mother," Cecile wrote in the email LifeNews.com obtained. "But knowing that my daughter is carrying on the legacy of fighting that my mother passed to me trumps 'em all." Richard couldn't wait until the third paragraph of her Mother's Day letter to PPFA supporters to ask them to open their wallets. "This Mother's Day, I'm honoring that legacy with a Planned Parenthood Federation of America Mother's Day gift. Join me," she wrote. "You can help with a gift to Planned Parenthood Federation of America today in honor of your mother or daughter, and on behalf of all the women," she added. Pro-life blogger Jill Stanek called Richard's exploitation of Mother's Day for pro-abortion money-making purposes "grotesque" and said she couldn't believe Richards would stoop to "using her dead mother and daughter as props."
Ref. https://www.lifenews.com/nat3914.html

Post Date: 11th May, 2009 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Best Mother's Day Gift History & Civil Business Politics

Post-Abortion Group Disappointed Planned Parenthood Hijacking Mother's Day

Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- The leaders of a national organization for the millions of women who regret their abortions are upset that the Planned Parenthood abortion business has tried to hijack Mother's Day for fundraising purposes. As LifeNews.com has reported, Planned Parenthood sent an email to its 200,000 supporters from children's author Judy Blume asking them to support the pro-abortion group. Blume has come under fire from thousands of pro-life advocates as a response to her supporting the group, which has been shown on video covering up potential cases of sexual abuse. Planned Parenthood also sent a fundraising appeal from Sex and the City movie and television star Cynthia Nixon. Responding to the fundraising pleas, leaders of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign responded in a statement to LifeNews.com. "Planned Parenthood and the abortion lobby told us that terminating our children's lives would solve our problems, but that lie has turned Mother's Day into a time of anguish and regret for far too many," said Georgette Forney. She had an abortion when she was a teenager and continues to live with the anguish and regret today. "This Mother's Day, the voices of Silent No More want women to find healing and healing begins with the truth." "Just when it seemed Planned Parenthood's Mother's Day fundraising letters couldn't get more hypocritical, this year they've brought in a children's author to say we should honor mothers by donating to the nation's largest abortion business," added Janet Morana, a co-founder of the group. "Honoring mothers by giving money to Planned Parenthood, though, is like honoring our troops by sending care packages to al- Qaeda. It makes no sense and it's highly offensive." The group is urging everyone who has been negatively impacted by an abortion, women or otherwise, to share their regret and begin the healing process by going to the web site www.IRegretMyAbortion.org. Since the launching of the Silent No More Awareness Campaign in 2003, 2,859 women and men have shared their testimonies publicly at over 466 gatherings in 44 states and eight countries. Millions more have written to the group from across the world.

12th May, 2009 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Gift Day Mothers Best

It's absolutely disgusting. How they can even be so bold about Mother's Day and abortion? Inconceivable really.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 12th May, 2012 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Gift Day Mothers Best

Gillibrand: Honor Mother's Day by Funding Pro-Abortion Group

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a New York Democrat, has a great idea for you when it comes to honoring your other for Mother's Day. She thinks the best thing you can do is make a donation to one of the wealthiest pro-abortion groups in the country.

In an email she sent this afternoon, Gillibrand primes the ump for donations for Emily's List, a leading pro-abortion political action committee, using Mother's Day as he reason for supporting them.

"This Mother's Day, I can't think of a better way to honor all the mothers in the country - past and present - than with a contribution to EMILY's List," Gillibrand writes. "They"re the ones working tirelessly to elect the pro-choice Democratic women who are making sure that our freedoms are protected for generations to come." Ref. Source 3

> TOPIC: Best Mother's Day Gift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,