Royal Mail - Page 2 of 3

Royal Mail share prices announced Royal Mail - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Oct, 2013 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
British Mail
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2009 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Royal Mail
A Friend

Royal Mail - Page 2

I am one of them, with me being unemployed and christmas coming up soon I have decided to go back to my old job in the data entry section.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2009 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mail Royal

UK postal strike is to go ahead

A nationwide postal strike will go ahead on Thursday and Friday the Communication Workers Union confirms. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2009 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Royal Mail History & Civil Business Politics

Post workers return after strikes

Postal staff are returning to work after two 24-hour strikes that have left Royal Mail facing a backlog of millions of letters. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2009 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Mail Royal

More Strikes

Three 24-hour nationwide strikes by Royal Mail workers are to start on Thursday after the union and management failed to reach agreement. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Mail Royal

Royal Mail to face legal action

The Royal Mail is to face legal action over the recruitment of 30,000 agency staff, says main postal union the CWU. Ref. Source 2

5th Nov, 2009 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Royal Mail

I'm sure that DianeC and others of our British Membership will be relieved for this news:

international QUOTE (BBC)
Postal strikes are called off until after Christmas to allow further talks between Royal Mail and union bosses.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2013 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Royal Mail - Page 2

Royal Mail shares plan confirmed

The process of privatising Royal Mail through a stock market flotation will begin in the coming weeks, the UK government confirms Ref. BBC

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2013 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Royal Mail Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Royal Mail share prices announced

Royal Mail shares to be priced at 330p initially, UK government confirms Ref. BBC

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Royal Mail

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,