Rasputin Introduction

Rasputin Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Sep, 2014 - 10:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction
A Friend

Rasputin Introduction

Hello, all. I'm just here to try out some of the role plays. Is this really a mature forum with adult themes? The Internet ad used 'mature in the forum description. However, the forum's definition of mature may be different from mine, so I just thought I'd confirm before posting any mature content in Role Plays.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Rasputin

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Greetings noble. We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to read the following enchanted message: Constructive Posting Policy, in this way ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2014 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Rasputin. Actually this is what it says,

international QUOTE
This Community caters for a more mature minded individual.

Meaning your mind is mature and not your eyes. wink.gif No adult themes here and it is not allowed. Horde gave you the necessary links, there are many Role-playing Games here. If you specify which one you are interested in we can better assist.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Rasputin

How do I get the RPGer status to join World of Medieval? I thought it said somewhere that I need about 30 posts, but I can't seem to find that page again and the World of Medieval forum doesn't seem to explain it anywhere. sad.gif

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Rasputin

Not sure if you're a dude or dudette with the male name and female avatar but welcome. Anyway, don't let JB read this,

international QUOTE
...World of Medieval forum doesn't seem to explain it anywhere.

The guy makes sure to spell out everything. laugh.gif Anyways you must not be using the full version of this site because there is a big old like to the rules at the top so whatever I did some work for you: Source 4

Cool that you want to join World of Medieval, we need another warrior if you're game.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction
A Friend

Rasputin Introduction

Thanks. It says I need to ask the admin in this thread.

Admin, may I please have my status changed to Role-playing Game group member?

Also, how does that 75% rule work? Do RP posts count toward that?

Another warrior? Does that mean everyone is a mage and there is a shortage on warriors right now?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction

Hi again Rasputin, you can ask here but you still need one more post as you only have 29 core posts at the moment and you need 30. He should give you status by tomorrow once he checks through your posts.

UPDATE: You have 100% activity so no need to worry about it. If you are using a laptop or PC you should switch to full skin so you can see what is being required or find things more easily.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2014 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Rasputin Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

RPGer, ye have proven thy consistency and maturity here, so ye have been granted RPGer user status by the Game Master.

Thus, ye will now be able to participate in certain Community Role-playing Games managed by JB that require this status. For some Role-playing Games thy activity STILL must be a minimum of 75% regardless of thy new found status. Our fearless Game Master likes active Players and ye be wise to be active less he banish thee to the fiery pit of a red dragon's dinner plate.

Select thy role-playing game wisely and create thy character.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Rasputin Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,