I Heart Nick Carter

I Heart Nick Carter - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Sep, 2014 - 3:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  I Heart Nick Carter TV Series
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

I Heart Nick Carter

I Heart Nick Carter

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "I Heart Nick Carter" Then please give us your review?

I Heart Nick Carter
I Heart Nick Carter (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2014 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Carter Nick Heart I

Nick Carter has had a crazy life. Being a part of the Backstreet Boys and achieving pop icon status while most kids are taking driver's ed has led to a very, well, complicated life. From becoming a teenage millionaire to watching his family fall apart over the success, he's had his ups and he's definitely had his downs. After years of painful, destructive relationships, he's finally found love and is ready to get married. Lauren Kitt has become the center of his universe. This smart, self-possessed woman has swept him off his feet and helped ground him in reality. But Nick is at a crossroads. He's proposed. Lauren's accepted. But Nick just can't commit to the date. The inevitable push towards commitment feels like the end of everything. Is Nick ready to quit playin" games? What does the transition from teen pop star to grown man look like? We"re about to find out.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

I Heart Nick Carter Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Season 1, Episode 1 - "Can We Set A Date"
Nick thinks he's ready to finally settle down with the love of his life, his fiancee Lauren Kitt. Nick has a hard time fitting the wedding into his schedule. Lauren wonders if Nick is able to make their marriage a priority.

> TOPIC: I Heart Nick Carter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,