Nicole Polizzi - Snooki

Nicole Polizzi Snooki - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Mar, 2012 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Snooki
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nicole Polizzi - Snooki

Jersey Shore star Snooki arrested

President Barack Obama has not heard of Snooki, but New Jersey police certainly have after arresting the Jersey Shore reality television star. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Snooki Polizzi Nicole

Snooki fee controversy

A US university defended spending about US$32,000 (NZ$41,700) to bring reality television star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi to campus this week, despite several students questioning if it was a wise use of money. Ref. Source 8

Nicole Polizzi - Snooki
Nicole Polizzi - Snooki (Hover)

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Polizzi - Snooki
A Friend

Nicole Polizzi - Snooki Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Wow, what a waste of money that is. She is not someone I would want to present as a role model to young ladies.

3rd Apr, 2011 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Snooki Polizzi Nicole

Exactly my thoughts and the students have every right to question it because it lowers the 'standing' of the university as a place to get a serious education. I do not even know who this Nicole Polizzi is but just from doing a search and looking at the photos she is willing to take I can see why the students were surprised.

Post Date: 4th Apr, 2011 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Nicole Polizzi - Snooki
A Friend

Snooki Polizzi Nicole

From all I have heard about her she is nothing but a party girl who does what she can to get drunk with her friends and sleep in all the time. I guess she is well known by the MTV audience that watches here all the time. Not what I would call a good role model for anyone.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2011 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Nicole Polizzi - Snooki

Snooki hints at Vegas wedding

Reality TV star Snooki has hinted she might get married in Las Vegas. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2012 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Polizzi Snooki

Pregnant Snooki's first TV interview

Snooki is looking forward to being a "MILF" when she gives birth to her first child. Ref. Source 9

18th Mar, 2012 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Nicole Polizzi Snooki Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Snooki, what to say about Snooki. Honestly I thought she was really low and not worth much attention when I first saw her. Even after I passingly watched a few shows of Jersey Shore I was far from impressed.

I have to say I sort of fell in "love" with her character on the show though. She actually brings a lot of love and understanding to the house. Granted her drinking habits are not good. She did address that towards the end of the last season though and took responsibility for it more.

I'm not saying she is an angel or a good role model. However when she was at the school she may have brought attention to the out of control aspect of college and how other things are more important.

Whether she should be a role model or not a lot of young women consider her one. Maybe hearing her tell them to stay away from such things would be a positive thing.

The media tends to focus on the negative, when it comes to pop culture people they can be pretty harsh, it sells. As for spending money on it I don't see why you would. That doesn't make any sense to me at all, someone made a bad call I think.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 18th Mar, 2012 - 11:27pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nicole Polizzi - Snooki

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,