Annoying Smart Answers About Autism

Annoying Smart Answers Autism - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Sep, 2014 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

This is in reference to people in general who assume everything about your autisitic child and the way you handle him.
10th Sep, 2014 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

My autistic boys can be very unusual in public and you can feel the stares on you with side remarks of "Discipline him", "Control him" Or some other statement insinuating that you seemingly have no clue how to parent your own child. I found some snappy answers for these rude people with this one being my favorite:

international QUOTE
All he needs is more discipline, and he"ll get the message.

Yup, it's true -- if you give a child enough time outs, he"ll just stop being autistic. And if I speak French to you loudly enough, you"ll become fluent!

See more of these: Source 3 and if you have come up with some of your own please add them here.

Sponsored Links:
11th Sep, 2014 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Autism Answers Smart Annoying

I don't take on what people say. Sure it gets to you sometimes but I tend to believe that they simply don't know better.

> TOPIC: Annoying Smart Answers About Autism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,