Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package Rpg - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Sep, 2014 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (30) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
11th Sep, 2014 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package Role-playing Game

Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game Players can use this Thread to Discuss the current Scenario: Mysterious Package and prepare their actions for the Super Hero Leader. Players should Post their actions each day so that the Super Hero Leader can meet the 2 day deadline to get actions in.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2014 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious Talk Hero Super

Ahhh this is very interesting indeed that we all got the same package. I wonder who has been tailing us to find out where we live. I guess we need to figure something out as to what we want to do and if we want to head to this mountain cave.

12th Sep, 2014 - 10:33am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

In Character: Feeling very uncomfortable about his identity and location being compromised, Assassin leaves the house and meets somewhere as remote as possible with the rest of the crew. When he gets there he simply says,

"What the hell is this?"

Out of Character: This is like something the [Joker] or [Riddler] would do but I doubt its such a powerful villains. What do you all think? In your next action we need to make sure to say we take the key with us.

12th Sep, 2014 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

"I really don't understand this".

After Daniel have inspected the odd package, he decides to meet up with others in the secret area that they go. After he reached there he says to his companions,

"I don't know who sent this, but this is strange".

He put his head on the package and slightly shakes it to see if he hears anything special inside it.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 12th Sep, 2014 - 7:30pm

13th Sep, 2014 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Krusten is shocked!

She immediately agrees to meet up with the others and immediately asks to see their keys to compare. She wants to know if it is the same or if they will open different doors.

Out of Character: So are we ready to start putting our actions in or do we need to come up with a plan first before JB puts on the clock?

15th Sep, 2014 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Out of Character: I like planning, remember as soon as we put any kind of action the clock starts ticking for us. Right now we all need to meet up and look at our keys for similarity. That can be our next immediate action. The other thing is if we are being tailed then anywhere we go from here on out might be known by whomever it is so we need to be careful.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2014 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG

Out of Character: Kntoran are you going to be here like consistent or are you going to be disappearing for a few days? Need to know how much we can count on you for Shifter's actions.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero Talk Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Out of Character: I will be here pretty much on a daily basis just need to to look at the right thread.

In Character: The shifter asks the others what we are going to do I think personally we should see what our keys will open and see if we can figure out who is behind all of this.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero Talk - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,