Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 25 of 26

Assassin readily says, "I will like more - Page 25 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Feb, 2015 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion Only ACTIONS of Players for the current Scenario should Post here.
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2015 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 25

The Shifter replies, "Why are you telling us this? Is there a reason that we were brought here and questioned about our choices?"

Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2015 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

Assassin would have asked the same question as Shifter so he awaits the reply only trying to study the humanoid with his vision.

20th Feb, 2015 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Krusten stands up. "How can we even know we can even trust what you are saying. For all we know you are just telling us lies?"

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2015 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 25 RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

The shifter looks up towards the ceiling, "I would like to hear what you have to say about our actions. Plus I would want to know what will be required of us and how much free will we will be allowed if we accept the newer powers.

22nd Feb, 2015 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

"Is there any reason we can't do both?" Krusten says with a puzzled face. "Are we being 'clocked'?"

23rd Feb, 2015 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Assassin agrees and backs up Krusten's question by saying, "Yes, why can't we do both?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2015 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero ACTIONS Mysterious Package RPG - Page 25

The Shifter looks at the figure. This is a hard decision can we have some time to think about it. I know that it is not always a easy decision for something that will effect us and mankind for time to come.

25th Feb, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 25

Assassin readily says, "I will like more power or a different power if possible as I find myself limited".

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,