Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 2 of 26

Specific Action: The shifter stops his car - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 25th Sep, 2014 - 11:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »
Closed
Comic Hero RPG Discussion Only ACTIONS of Players for the current Scenario should Post here.
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2014 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG
A Friend

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG - Page 2

Rasputin will stand around and do nothing while he waits for the others to agree upon a plan of action.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2014 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

Specific Action: Daniel will wait while discussing to the rest of the group about the package.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2014 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Specific Action: The shifter will examine the keys to see if there is anything else he can determine about them (Like are they for a padlock, door, a vault like key). He will look at the teeth of the keys to determine if they are a simple lock or a high security type lock.

24th Sep, 2014 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

Krusten will let the group no she sensed nothing and then follow their next move to the location where everyone is supposed to go.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG Package Mysterious ACTIONS Hero Super

Specific Action: The shifter tells everyone to jump in his car and he will drive everyone out to the cave.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rasputin will follow Shifter to his car. Once Shifter unlocks the vehicle, Rasputin will hold the backseat door open for Krusten, then follow her inside.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Sep, 2014 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Super Hero ACTIONS Mysterious Package RPG - Page 2

Specific Action: Assassin takes up Shifter's offer but insists to get out ahead of the location (Maybe a mile before) so he can recon the area first.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2014 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Hero ACTIONS Mysterious Package RPG Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Specific Action: The shifter stops his car about a mile from the mine area. He will pull his car over to the side of the road so it is not sitting in the traveled portion of the road to allow other vehicles if any to pass by. After the assassin heads out to recon the shifter will ask light speed to watch the car. He will move to the center of the road and jump into the air changing into an eagle and do a recon of the facility from the air.

Rather off topic, but...
I am not sure if I added my 5% to one of my attributes but if I have not can you please add it to my charisma that should raise it up from 80 to 84

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 25th Sep, 2014 - 11:49pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: Super Hero ACTIONS - Mysterious Package RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,