What If You Saw Mystic Powers In A Cafe

What Mystic Powers Cafe - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 28th Apr, 2015 - 10:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video Available Hypothetical Question
12th Sep, 2014 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

If you saw someone use a telekinetic ability while you were in a cafe what would you do?

There is a NYC version to this but I find this one better.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Feb, 2015 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

Cafe In Powers Mystic You What

Wow, that's some really creative stuff going on there and beats any prank I've seen in America or anywhere else for that matter. To answer the question though I would be initially like what's going on but then I'd try to understand it there was something more to it and wonder if it was a prank.

22nd Feb, 2015 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

What If You Saw Mystic Powers In A Cafe Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Are you kidding? Anything like that and I would be the first one heading for the door I wouldn't be standing up there like the others wondering about it.

8th Mar, 2015 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

This one looks better than the American version because of how they pulled the special effects together. That's besides the point, if I saw this happened I would first look for cameras to see who was recording this prank, short of that I wouldn't leave but would want to see more!

13th Apr, 2015 - 6:41am / Post ID: #

Wow, if I saw that I think I might need to use the toilet real fast. What makes it really believable too is the reaction of the rest of people it adds fear to the fear factor.

14th Apr, 2015 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

You probably already know my reaction right? My first action will be to step aside and look at it as a show just as I would a live show. I will look at the people's faces and how they are reacting to it, then when they are done I would resume getting my food because by then I would probably be even more hungry.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2015 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

What You Mystic Powers In Cafe

Even if this was simply a test of the reactions of people they did it very professionally, I think if I were seeing this for real I would freak out.

28th Apr, 2015 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

What You Mystic Powers In Cafe Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

I don't know how I would react to something like that we all tend to say we would do this or that but can't know for sure until it happens to us.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: What If You Saw Mystic Powers In A Cafe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,