Sexual Harassment At The Workplace - Page 2 of 2

Exposure to workplace sexual harassment linked - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Sep, 2020 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Sexual Harassment At Workplace
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sexual Harassment At The Workplace - Page 2

Sexual harassment used to cost women their careers. That may be changing. Reporting sexual misconduct used to derail women's careers. A new wave of women are rewriting the rules and now men are the ones losing their jobs. Source 9e.

5th Dec, 2017 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Workplace The Harassment Sexual

I am happy this is coming to the forefront. Too long women have been afraid of losing their job or embarrassment for something they did not do. Its sick of men to feel that women are there to gratify their sexual appetite at anytime they feel like it!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment At The Workplace
A Friend

Sexual Harassment At The Workplace History & Civil Business Politics

Considering how relatively recently we as a society have promoted equality in both ethnicity and genders, we are not doing so bad. The fact that women feel more free to come forward with charges of sexual harassment shows that we are socially evolving as we should be. No one should be subject to harassment in any location and should always have the right to object loudly when it occurs, if the person isn’t stopping. As long as it’s not an attempt to harm the supposed harasser because of hurt feelings or whatever, then it is a good thing to be able to come forward.

5th Dec, 2017 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Workplace The Harassment Sexual

I like the tips they give in the video. I hate being on the job and feel like I have to make sure I'm not alone with a male in a room just because he might try something. Guys don't know how this feels but its really creepy to be worrying over your own safety.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2017 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Workplace The Harassment Sexual

I work alone in a room with a woman and I hope that she feel comfortable with me there. I know I do not say or do anything that may make her uncomfortable at least to my knowledge.

6th Dec, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

They may try to come with their suave selves but one look from my menacing eyes and they know this honey ain't going to take crap from a crapper *wink*.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2017 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment The Workplace - Page 2

Women often can't avoid men who sexually harass them — and men are using it against them. Women say they have to maintain good relations with their sexual harassers if they don't want to lose out on paychecks and professional advancement. Source 1r.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2020 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Sexual Harassment The Workplace Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Exposure to workplace sexual harassment linked to an increased risk of suicidal behavior. Workers who have been exposed to sexual harassment in their workplace are at greater risk of suicide and attempting suicide, a new study finds. Source 9w.

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexual Harassment At The Workplace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,