Logicone Introduction

Logicone Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Oct, 2015 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2014 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Logicone Introduction
A Friend

Logicone Introduction

Hello. A long search for Play By Post Role-playing Games brought me here.I am a long time table tip gamer in search of a welcoming community of gamers to play with. Having a family it can be a little difficult to find a game to go to and sit at a table.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2014 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Logicone

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Greetings noble. We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to read the following enchanted message: Constructive Posting Policy, in this way ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2014 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Logicone Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Logicone. Were now starting up many major Role-playing Games now so if you get yourself in right away you can join up otherwise there is always member wars.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2014 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Logicone Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Logicone

Hello. Welcome to the forum! What sort of Role-playing Games are you interested in?

The core Role-playing Games of this site require at least 30 consecutive posts for each core Role-playing Game you would like to join. You will also need to maintain an ACTIVITY: 75% or higher to keep the RPGer status.

I would advise against joining any of the core Role-playing Games if you have any vacations planned because core Role-playing Games usually require one post every two days once the Role-playing Game begins, and, if you go too long without posting, your character will die and you will lose your RPGer status and won't be able to get it back unless you donate to the site.

Reconcile Edited: Rasputin on 23rd Sep, 2014 - 8:45pm

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2014 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Logicone

Just so you aren't scared by the activity and post requirements Rasputin mentioned, the Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder games don't have that post requirement, you can start anytime.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2015 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Logicone Introduction
A Friend

Logicone Introduction

Hello. I am looking to play Dungeons & Dragons. Have played for a long time but haven't played in awhile, if that makes sense. My work makes it hard to get to a regular game and I remembered I used to Play By Post and figured I'd take it up again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2015 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Logicone Introduction

Hi Logicone! I was surprised to see that you joined over a year ago but only now came around to writing your introduction again. There is no need to post two intros. If you need help getting around the community please do let us know here and we'll be sure to help.

> TOPIC: Logicone Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,