Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout

Be Super Hero Rpg Hangout - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Oct, 2013 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Best of  Be Super Hero RPG Hangout This is ONLY for those who have created a Charater and are waiting for the GM to tell them when they can join a current game.
31st Aug, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Be A Super Hero Role-playing Game Hangout

There is a popular doughnut shop in the area where wannabe Super Heroes tend to hang out and secretly communicate their powers while having a 'nutritious' snack. Use this Thread to role-play with each other until the GM tells you that you can join the main Game Thread.

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
31st Aug, 2013 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Hangout RPG Hero Super Be

In Character: Felipe goes and enters the doughnut shop and he looks around and he thought to himself "So this is the place..." Then he goes by the cashier and he says to him or her "I will like to get 1 doughnut and some coffee please".

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Hopefully Felipe will make another character and re join us in the super hero area. I would hope others join us too.

1st Oct, 2013 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Out of Character: Kntoran, that's what he has above your post laugh.gif.

Felipe dude you have a really powerful character this time!

In Character: Assassin walks in the place. Its not his kind of 'place to meet' he would rather meet in some place secluded. Anyway, he will make the best of it for now. He sees Shifter there an nods at him. He sees a curious guy buying something from the cashier.

3rd Oct, 2013 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Krusten walks in. She can see Assassin notably uncomfortable with the place. She is more or less indifferent but would also have preferred a less 'open' place to meet. Still, its just a place to meet and she intended to get on the up with what has happened so far. She waves to Shifter and Assassin and takes her seat.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2013 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The shifter greats his two friends as they come in and sit down. He looks over at the new comer and wonders if he would make a good addition to the team.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Oct, 2013 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout

international QUOTE (PlayByPost)
Felipe dude you have a really powerful character this time!

Out of Character: Yeah, I hope I can protect my character better this time, a few months ago I made my character buy extra useful items this time so they can help the group in a situation. Right now, I will have to wait before the scenario is updated before I can put the next action for my character. I also have to put a new name for him as well.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 4th Oct, 2013 - 6:05pm

9th Oct, 2013 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Be Super Hero RPG Hangout Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

In Character: Sitting at the table Assassin's eyes meets the eyes of the curious looking guy buying stuff from the shop. He signals him to come sit without letting the other patrons know about it.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Be A Super Hero RPG Hangout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,