5 Year Old Autistic Artist

5 Year Autistic Artist - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 8:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2014 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A 5-Year-Old With Autism Creates Stunning Paintings

Draped with a colorful patterned cloth that wraps around her tiny shoulders, 5-year-old Iris Grace Halmshaw strategically dips her paintbrush from mug to mug and splashes an array of color across starch-white paper. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
30th Sep, 2014 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Artist Autistic Year

Her artwork is magnificent and could rival some big names and at just 5 I will like to see what she can do at 18!

9th Nov, 2014 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

5 Year Old Autistic Artist UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

That's amazing art talent for such a young lady. A good talking piece for anywhere. I will like to see what she brings on when she gets older.

9th Nov, 2014 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Artist Autistic Year

Spectacular art work, I thought some of the colours were very coordinated and I think that she will definitely go far with her artwork.
It is quite well known that some autistic people excel at art, and there are several sites where you can buy 'autistic art', I think that the autistic person finds it easier to lose themselves in their art work than deal with the social side of life.
My autistic daughter draws all day, but the pictures are very repetitive.. They are either of our cat, or Tom and Jerry, and to us, she always seems calmer after she has been doing art work, so hopefully this will be reaping benefits in skills for this little girl too.

29th Nov, 2014 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Artist Autistic Year

Her work is very good for a five year old. I would buy it if it weren't too expensive but when you have talent like that parents will see the $ sign fast.

2nd Dec, 2016 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Beautiful art, it is it is amazing on what she can do at such a young age. Once she practices a lot she can make a lot of money with her talent despite her condition of Autism.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: 5 Year Old Autistic Artist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,